Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think Sand and Curry whores are jealous of noodle whores?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Noodle whores are encouraged to be toilets for white men, but when curry and sand holes do it they are beaten, disowned, or sometimes killed by their families. Do you think they are jealous?

No not really. Seems to me that sand whores like sand men. Chad level of course, but still. For the curry foids I could literally not care less about them. Are they interested in white men? I don’t fucking know...

I remember watching a YouTube video about some Asians doing a DNA test though and one curry foid was bragging that her great grandpa or some distant ancestor was white. In a sense of “look at me I’m not a pure curry I’m mixed race”.

jfl how much can one hate his own race

Who fucking cares?

No not really. Seems to me that sand whores like sand men. Chad level of course, but still. For the curry foids I could literally not care less about them. Are they interested in white men? I don’t fucking know...

I remember watching a YouTube video about some Asians doing a DNA test though and one curry foid was bragging that her great grandpa or some distant ancestor was white. In a sense of “look at me I’m not a pure curry I’m mixed race”.

Some people think it's cool to be mixed race, cue all the mayocels who say "I'm 1/32 Native American" or something.

Honestly I never see sand and curry whores with white men. Idk if its cuz white men wont take them or what. I mean why would a white normie take an ugly curry or sand when he can take a cute asian

No, true. I grew up in a Muslim sand people neighborhood in Europe and I remember sand sluts fronting me for being white. They were not interested in white men. I can’t remember a single sand slut who date outside of her race and most of them weren’t really religious households.

Why are sandwhores so hot?

Some people think it's cool to be mixed race, cue all the mayocels who say "I'm 1/32 Native American" or something.
Ethnics do those ancestry tests then brag about being 0.001% European because it makes them feel like they are descended from gods.

Honestly I never see sand and curry whores with white men.
Exactly what I experienced as well. I’m shit tired of this white worshipping here. Not all holes are interested in white men only.

This subreddit is full of simps and fucktards. Doing such a big thing about leaving a religion.

No, true. I grew up in a Muslim sand people neighborhood in Europe and I remember sand sluts fronting me for being white. They were not interested in white men. I can’t remember a single sand slut who date outside of her race and most of them weren’t really religious households.
You can’t use yourself as a reference point if you are incel-tier in looks. The way they act around you will not be the same as the way they act around normies and certainly not the way they act around Chads.

I honestly have rarely seen white men with sandwhores or currywhores. Those whores are white cock worshipers but I think they prefer to arranged marry their own men.
Plus I think the hotness level of these three are - noodlewhore > sandwhore >>> currywhore. Maybe a white Chad would want to fuck a sandwhore because some of them are really hot but they don't want to do anything with currywhores. They are the ugliest. And noddlewhores are the most hypergamous and hottest of all three so they are much more preferred by white men.

I don’t know tbh

Curry foids prefer white men but only the stacy tier ones can only get normies/chadlites. Although coronachan might lower the smv of a noodlewhore. who knows.

Who fucking cares?

Yeah, caring about this is very soy. It's like wondering if Bill Gates or Warren Buffett made more money last year.

Nigga it has zero effect on your life.

At the end of the day they all want chad

Yes. currywhores are jealous of noodlewhores coz curryfoids are hideous and hence unable to practice racial hypergamy in the west to the same extent as noddlecunts do.

But given how desperate the average white cuck has become, even curry foids are getting white men.

Yes. currywhores are jealous of noodlewhores coz curryfoids are hideous and hence unable to practice racial hypergamy in the west to the same extent as noddlecunts do.

But given how desperate the average white cuck has become, even curry foids are getting white men.
Curry whores mog sand ones.

but when curry and sand holes do it they are beaten, disowned, or sometimes killed by their families.

This is bluepilled.

In the West, Arab/Curry mothers actively encourage their daughters to date White.

This myth of "traditional strict Muslim parents" is long gone completely. They are all Westernized by now (and degenerate).

This is bluepilled.

In the West, Arab/Curry mothers actively encourage their daughters to date White.

This myth of "traditional strict Muslim parents" is long gone completely. They are all Westernized by now (and degenerate).
Still some strict ones.

Noodle whores are encouraged to be toilets for white men, but when curry and sand holes do it they are beaten, disowned, or sometimes killed by their families. Do you think they are jealous?

When a male leaves Islam:

I just simply disagree with the religion because I don't support it's beliefs. Although I will leave its followers alone to practise their faith as they wish.

When a toilet leaves Islam:

My Muslim parents wanted me to marry me to a curry engineer with a house and a job, instead I want to have sex with hundreds tall white jobless Chads before I settle down with a white normie and slut around for a few years. I am going to leave Islam so I can be free, fuck Chad and wear slutty clothes.

This is bluepilled.

Go to a local mosque, and you'll see all the tall white revert Chads married to every sandwhore there.

All the religious people there are like "race doesn't matter bro, it is about their faith". :soy: :soy: :soy:

Shit then why are all the second generation curries there unmarried? Why do you specifically preach to white men? Why not Asian, Black or Latino men?

You just want your grandkids to have white genes so that you may have status in the community, remember that God hates someone that is arrogant and filled with pride.

I want a sandwhore. :cryfeels:

They're definitely jealous :feelshaha:

All women want 8+ men, end of story
full

yes, because they ugly and not desired by white man

The hottest ones are always with white men.
You got it the other way around. The hottest ones go for their own kind. Besides, you'll be hard-pressed to find a hot ethnic hole to begin with. I don't think they exist past 5.75/10.

They aren't jealous of noodles. They have genetic advantages over them. Any foid can get a white man these days anyway.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::lul:

Those fucking clowns think their genetics from some racemixxing whore from years past is a unique treat to brag about :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Give them 31/32 curry genes, let's see them talk about their mixed heritage then :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

"I'm 31/32 Indian" the formerly 1/32 Native American and 31/32 Anglo-White man utters sadly to himself, as he tightens the noose around his throat.

Those fucking clowns think their genetics from some racemixxing whore from years past is a unique treat to brag about :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Give them 31/32 curry genes, let's see them talk about their mixed heritage then :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

"I'm 31/32 Indian" the formerly 1/32 Native American and 31/32 Anglo-White man utters sadly to himself, as he tightens the noose around his throat.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

white people don't know how good they have it

Why are sandwhores so hot?
Ah man, fuck that fr. I’d kill for a qt arab foid. Iranians and turkish too. Not only because their phenotype is cute, but also for their demeanor. Fuck yellow fever, that’s autistic.

they do envy tbh