Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you think property is theft?

Feetcel

Feetcel

Horny.
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeoynLwP3u4

Do u believe property is theft? Not necessarily personal property, your own dwelling, your car, your toothbrush etc but more like proprietorship of a house/land as a landlord, a business you own etc. Your tenants and employees are the ones improving the productivity of the enterprise you own and you jack up the rent and collect more profits from them. If they made it worth more, why shouldn't they get paid for improving the value of the land/business? wtf does a landlord even do? cuz you own this house you are entitled to collect rent off me? you think I can't replace the fire alarms you old bitch? lmao even if this weren't extorting me for being poor and having nowhere else to live, you are a useless boomer speck of old sperm who is producing nothing useful in this life because you sit on your ass and charge people rent. How does the existence of the tenant, wage labourer, employer, the investor, shareholder, landlord etc not automatically necessitate waste, extortion and impoverishment of others?

I think da anarchists are somewhat right. if you are using and maintaining something and contributing to its value, you along with all of the other people involved in that should "own" it. rent seeking behaviour is just glorified banditry