Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think opposites really attract ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I don’t think opposites really attract there still has to be some similarities in order for their to be a connection you can’t be the polar opposite of each other and expect to establish a healthy relationship or marriage with the person from what I’ve seen relationships and marriages tend to work when there’s a balance between similarities and differences

yes. ugly foids with bad personalities are attracted to chad

I attract landwhales and I'm buff so yeah

Its all about looks. Opposite or the same doesnt matter. Unattractive is unattractive.

If you mean opposite ideas, then yeah there could be some attraction but long term is not good. If you and your girlfriend disagree and are constantly having arguments... that's bad
If you mean opposite in terms of looks, then it's obvious, ugly femoid and good men is just hypergamy and we all know how it works.

NEVER this is a foid excuse for choosing chad who doesn't have similar whatever with her, it's an excuse