Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think Normies view this forum to study us

Grodd

Grodd

All my posts are in relation to acts in Gta 5
★★
Maybe it`s my Paranoia Disorder but i feel like we are being watched not sure by who but by normscum who want to gather intel on our thinking

They literally do and then talk about it on reddit.

I don't think normies really give a shit about us tbh. It's more reddit-type soycucks who are obsessed with le incel threat.

Yeah. There are probably some sort of researchers/journalist people lurking/posting here

Maybe it`s my Paranoia Disorder but i feel like we are being watched not sure by who but by normscum who want to gather intel on our thinking
Yeah feds,reddit cucks,sexhavers this is the go to site if you want to find very extreme opinions by their standards not censored or moderated and kinda well known is a black sheep

Last edited:
It's not paranoia, but it's also not normies who study incels. It's academic researchers, most of whom are a joke, but there are one or two honest ones who don't have an agenda. It's also government researchers, some of whom are diversity gender studies hires who are the equivalent of reddit posters, whose research involves browsing the forum (JFL).

I don’t take anyone who uses this site for a study is an idiot, this is is not worthwhile field of study

Definitely. Remember Vivian? She literally cam here to do a study on us.

We amount to nothing but mere tools for Chad's college assignment

People who lurk without intentions don't go here.