Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think mothers are still stereotypical foods?

What do you think of your mother?

• I love my mother she is the only female who loves me

Votes: 31 57.4%
  • She is just another cunt

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Polls are gay/I can't decide because I can't form my own opinions

Votes: 8 14.8%

• Total voters
she had me and my brother to two different men and they both bailed on her and she got my stepdad to betabux her at 38, so what do you think?

shes just a typical foid yes.

my mother has openly told me that she is repulsed by manlets and ugly men.

She is your typical attention whore that never had to face any sort of adversity in her life. Everything was always handed to her and she lived her entire life on godmode while my life has been nothing but pain and misery, simply for not being born as a chad.

yes. they seem so different because we see them from a different perspective.

My mother's dead, she had a long history of mental issues. Mixed bag.

Foods? No. I've never eaten a human mother before.

I love my mother. She’s treated me fairly and shown me affection.

I still hate that I look like her tho. Would much rather look like my dad but oh well.. :feelsbadman:

I love my mother. She’s treated me fairly and shown me affection.

I still hate that I look like her tho. Would much rather look like my dad but oh well.. :feelsbadman:
Think about how she treats other incels though.

No, mothers are a pretty atypical food.

A stereotypical foid can't be a good mother. Bad mothers are just cunts, good mothers are lifefuel.

She contributed to my manletism

Holy shit look at the poll results, look at all the copers on this site, these are the same guys that will say - "I'm blackpilled". All those black pill truths count, until its about your mom, then they do an instant blue pill switch, can't be trusted, guys like that would switch sides very easily.

You should have made votes publicly viewable, you're just allowing the cucks and copers to hide. Well I guess that way you can get some honest answers, you'd likely have gotten a lot more votes for option 2 if votes were public and we could see who voted for what.

I chose option two but its a little bit of option 1. I care for my mother, but if were being honest here all of our mothers are the same kinds of cunts that would reject us, she only shows affection to you because you are her child.

Mine is. She went the beta bux route, but does not hold back blackpills. Growing up was difficult to be bluepilled or maintain any form of idealism when you got such a vain pragmatist for a mother.

My mother is an abusive piece of shit who's largely responsible for me being the high inhib, socially retarded autist I am.

Holy shit look at the poll results, look at all the copers on this site, these are the same guys that will say - "I'm blackpilled". All those black pill truths count, until its about your mom, then they do an instant blue pill switch, can't be trusted, guys like that would switch sides very easily.

You should have made votes publicly viewable, you're just allowing the cucks and copers to hide. Well I guess that way you can get some honest answers, you'd likely have gotten a lot more votes for option 2 if votes were public and we could see who voted for what.

I chose option two but its a little bit of option 1. I care for my mother, but if were being honest here all of our mothers are the same kinds of cunts that would reject us, she only shows affection to you because you are her child.
I would have put it on public, but as you said, more people would have selected the blackpill option so as not to be accused. I wanted to see honest answers.

my mother has openly told me that she is repulsed by manlets and ugly men.

She is your typical attention whore that never had to face any sort of adversity in her life. Everything was always handed to her and she lived her entire life on godmode while my life has been nothing but pain and misery, simply for not being born as a chad.
I am almost sure that you are a fakecel-mentalcel just by the things that you say in this community.

My mom has been in monogomous relatiomship her whole life (even tho there was cheating from both)

My mom only married once and never divorced. Her sister, on the other hand, is on her third husband and getting child support from one of them. We all hate her.

I'm answering this based off my adopted mom since I don't know my birth mom.

Honestly though I love my mom. She is against degeneracy/sluts and hates women that sleep around and thinks their behavior is gross. She also says that she will fund any plastic surgery I need to look better since she acknowledges the importance of looking good and that being ugly/undesirable makes your life harder. Because of this I find it hard to dislike her.

They are stereotypical foids, but they do exhibit one uncommon behavior: loving an ugly man, when such man is their son.

she had me and my brother to two different men and they both bailed on her and she got my stepdad to betabux her at 38, so what do you think?

shes just a typical foid yes.
Damn bro she loves slanging that pussy

I dislike my mom like any other bitch. She’s a short feminist who allowed me to get circumcised.

They are stereotypical foids, but they do exhibit one uncommon behavior: loving an ugly man, when such man is their son.
mine called me an ugly and unwanted pregnancy.

my grandma is a pretty cool lady tbh tbh ngl

No my mom was still a oldschool pre feminism foid thats why I love her

Yes, and everyone who disagrees is a bluepill cuck.