Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think most women would be able to provide emotional support to Chad and still be attracted to him?

Do you think most women would be able to provide emotional support to Chad (straight/boyfriend)?

• No, they would lose attraction instantly, and maybe even break up or cheat after if he's her BF

• Yes, like "tehee that's so romantic, I love sensitive men! (as long as they are gl and hot ofc)"

Results are only viewable after voting.
Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
It's a well known fact on both Redpill and Blackpill circles that most women get immediately turned off if a man gets emotional in front of them (crying, telling how shit their life is and such).
Women are often provided emotional support by their peers, but their are not used to provide it to men.

But do you think things are different if the man is highly attractive aka Chad?
I'm considering only straight Chads in this thread btw, not a woman's gay best friend.

Last edited:
depends on the degree. if it's about some life experience that you don't talk about that made you stronger and you share it with them they'll see that as intimate and hot but if you complain you get cuckolded 100% :feelsokman:

hard one tbh. id wager that they'd lose attraction but when it's chad i don't think it matters if the chad becomes emotional or not

Low IQ if you didn't choose the 2nd one. Women will tolerate the most pathetic shit as long as they get a wisp of chad's dick.
depends on the degree. if it's about some life experience that you don't talk about that made you stronger and you share it with them they'll see that as intimate and hot but if you complain you get cuckolded 100% :feelsokman:
Also what is that signature? Where's it from? It's 100% life fuel

Women are attracted to evil. Showing weakness is a type of humility, a virtue, so it puts off women.

The current poll results completely contradicts the notion this community has about Chad being able to get away with anything.

I vote yes based off overhearing a chad talk to his friend about how he mentioned how his father abused him to his girlfriend and she left him because she didn’t want a “weak” man.
The current poll results completely contradicts the notion this community has about Chad being able to get away with anything.
See above.

A becky will, not a stacy.

A becky will, not a stacy.
Interestingly, I think most women I met IRL that were slightly empathetic were either Stacies or older women. Sure I never saw any of them expressing romantic interest to me or anyone else, but most young Beckies I have seen are insecure foids who exclusively chases men that are their exact opposite in personality, and actively avoid eye contact with men they regard as insecure because they have an inferioriy complex and don't want to be seen with their "personalitymatch".
A Stacy is more likely to see things positively and try to lift people up as long as it isn't a sub8 expressing the slightest sexual interest in them.

Last edited:
Chad is not "able to get away with anything." One of the main reasons chads pump and dump is to ditch the foid before she ditches him. When a foid first meets a chad she's overcome by feelings of lust, the excitement of something new. That's when chad's power is at its highest, and he knows it. Not only does the effect wear off over time, but the longer the chad stays with the same foid, the more likely it is that he'll make a mistake by showing "too much" emotion.

Difficult to know. I voted no