Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think most males exaggerate their actual height?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date

Do you think males height-fraud? If yes please state how much.

• No

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Yes, by an inch/their height in shoes

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Yes, by 1.5 inch/their height in boots

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Yes, by 2 inches/their height with Lifts

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Yes, by 3 inches/their height with Lifts and Hairstyle

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Since foids' hypergamy knows zero limits and they can apply (f)akeup whenever they like, men may eventually have to height-fraud themselves as well, especially on online dating such as Tinder. Take a look on the website celebheights.com , where the site states the accurate rating of each celebrity's height, it is a good way to find out how much do celebrities height-fraud. Don't dbe swayed be the site though, I want to know the statistics of the GENERAL male population, not celebrities. So tell me what you think brocels.

every dude does it by an inch

celebs do it by several

Soyciety is obsessed with height. It is weirdly tied into masculinity. People think tall=masculine and short=immature/adolescent. Look at any short celebrity like bruno mars and they get shit for their height. Even during an election year one of the things you hear is which candidate is the tallest, as if that means something. Height frauding is a necessity and males lie about it however and whenever they can. I dont blame guys for exaggerating height tbh

every dude does it by an inch

celebs do it by several
I measured my height and it was 5'10 out of the bed, and 5'9.5 afternoon and 5'9 at night. I normally say I am 5'10 though.

I measured my height and it was 5'10 out of the bed, and 5'9.5 afternoon and 5'9 at night. I normally say I am 5'10 though.
most dudes will take their morning height, add an inch, and say that is their height even at night.

in your case, 5'10, many dudes will simply say 6 foot

Not exactly, take a look the LotR actors like Viggo, Orlando, Ian and Hugo. Their height claims match their actual height pretty well. I say some don't fraud their heights to be realistic.

Not exactly, take a look the LotR actors like Viggo, Orlando, Ian and Hugo. Their height claims match their actual height pretty well. I say some don't fraud their heights to be realistic.
Manlet celebs like Tom Cruise then

just check celebheights

average fraud must be between 1 to 3 inches

normies probably by just an inch
dwayne the rock johnson is by far the worst. he is like 6 foot frauding as 6'5

Soyciety is obsessed with height. It is weirdly tied into masculinity. People think tall=masculine and short=immature/adolescent. Look at any short celebrity like bruno mars and they get shit for their height. Even during an election year one of the things you hear is which candidate is the tallest, as if that means something. Height frauding is a necessity and males lie about it however and whenever they can. I dont blame guys for exaggerating height tbh
4D1C515C00000578 0 image a 11 1528642535968

Remember Soyboy Trudeau is 6'2 yet Trump claims himself 6'3 and still shorter than that soycuck. Proof that America is extremely height-obsessed.

Nearly everyone frauds knowingly or unknowingly. There's honestly no reason not to do so these days.

Yes, knew this Chadlite at my job he said he was 6'2. He was def not 6'2 because I'm 5'7 and he was closer to me in height still taller but obviously not 6'2.

just check celebheights

average fraud must be between 1 to 3 inches

normies probably by just an inch
Bless celebbeights for BTFOing lying celebs.

Average Joe boosts by 1-2 inches, celebs by 2-3

Bless celebbeights for BTFOing lying celebs.

Average Joe boosts by 1-2 inches, celebs by 2-3
Sometimes celebheights are lifefuel, however I still need LL surgery to feel adequate.

GREYCEL POST TO THE MAX

yea, a guy which is taller like 2 cm said he is 190 and called me 186

Yea I always tell people I am 5'8. But I am actually 5'7 when I measured.

Of course no fucking doubt men do. Many rice men do this. They want the 6' so bad they are willing to do anything to be seen as 6' or be known as 6'. If someone is 5'11 they say 6'. 5'10 they say 6' and wear boots. 5'9 say 6' with insoles and boots. 5'8 is where you start to not be able to get away with it.

Lol no.

Sorry, it's not your sub 6 ft height, you're just ugly.
This.
So much height coping on this forum like bro if you looked like Zac Efron you wouldn't even be here and probably balls.deeps inside some prime jbs right now

This.
So much height coping on this forum like bro if you looked like Zac Efron you wouldn't even be here and probably balls.deeps inside some prime jbs right now

Ya Stalin wore lifts and all the actors playing him were 6ft plus. Truman was shocked how small he was
Bro you are naive as fuck.
Don't listen to what she says. They are retarded NPCs. Face is everything Unless you are like 5'7 or something.
The ones saying height>face are under 5'6''

Even incels lie about their height. Whenever I see an incel complaining about being a manlet at average height (5'9-5'10) I just laugh.

i wear boots with 1.5 inch soles

Even incels lie about their height. Whenever I see an incel complaining about being a manlet at average height (5'9-5'10) I just laugh.
22896c8

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back