Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think most American chicks are fat?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date

Are most American women overweight?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
There seems to be confusion here, such that saying most American chicks are fat is untrue, despite all the stats saying otherwise.

So I just want people to express their thoughts on this matter.

Yes they are epic lard beasts :worryfeels: actually they are plus sized stinkwell

Not so much in cities or suburbs but in more rural areas like the south yes.

Yes they are fat, if they weren't there wouldn't be a movement called fat acceptance

It's over for normies here, my cousin is married to an obese landwhale when the guy is leaner than me and has never been overweight in his life. I don't envy him, and yet I couldn't even get that. JFL:lul::lul::lul::lul:

As an Amexikenyan I can confirm for you brother PE that most of them are indeed fat.

isn't thet just a fact

There seems to be confusion here, such that saying most American chicks are fat is untrue, despite all the stats saying otherwise.

So I just want people to express their thoughts on this matter.
Maybe not young women, but when you include everyone ye.

Most Americans in general are overweight.

You guys eat like you have universal healthcare.

Dunno I'm not American

They are epic lard beasts that Japanese women put to shame.

Average u.s foid: 5'4 @ 171 lb

Broken down into age group average weight:

16-19: 152lbs
20-29: 161lbs
30-39: 168lbs
40-49: 177lbs
50-59: 184lbs

All those weights should be normal for men ranging from 5'8 to 6'2.

We don't call it Burgerland for nothing.

florida-miami-beach-sand-adult-adults-woman-women-female-lady-bikini-JYC0YJ.jpg

florida-miami-beach-sand-adult-adults-woman-women-female-lady-bikini-JYC0YJ.jpg

01-s.a.-women1.jpg

mar-23801.jpg

This one swallowed the purple pill...

It's easy for them to Lmax. They shouldn't get in that state in the first. You are abusing men's aesthetic vision and biology just by stuffing your snout hole and expanding. I fucking hate landwhales.

before-after-weight-loss-transformations-success-stories-82-5b07bbfeead09__700.jpg

lose-belly-fat-before-and-after-bellyfatzone-com-11.jpg

To be fair the stats are including boomers which are 90% of the time fat. This is also why some retards keep saying there's more fat men than women - yeah, among boomers. I bet if you only looked at zoomers and millennials it would show that no, most foids are not fat, but there's significantly more fat foids than men.

To be fair the stats are including boomers which are 90% of the time fat. This is also why some retards keep saying there's more fat men than women - yeah, among boomers. I bet if you only looked at zoomers and millennials it would show that no, most foids are not fat, but there's significantly more fat foids than men.

And they don't cancel each other out. Fats don't date other fats. Healthy men simp to tankbuster tabitha, but slim becky won't ever touch fat Frank. I just want to throw simps to the crocodiles.

I live in USA and let me say I see landwhales on the daily when I am in public JFL

The vast majority of american women weight more than me. Yet i height mog them.

i live in burgerland and yeah, i see lots of landwhales roaming around walmart

I think it's greatly exaggerated. I don't see many fat women at Walmart.

I think it's greatly exaggerated. I don't see many fat women at Walmart.
For reals? you must live in colorado or hawaii

They are so obese they call it curvy, to pretend it looks nice. Usa males are so cucked.

Fatmuslims

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Fatcountries

According to this, Czech and Slovak foids would be fat as well even though they are highly priced on the international sexual market. Thing is, "obesity" is measured by the body mass index, which is 19th century pseudo science because it doesnt take into consideration water retention and muscle mass.
America being super fat is leftist propaganda.

America in general is overweight.
I don't think there is any country that is fatter than the US.

Yes, that’s true. It’s not surprising given that their food is extremely high in calories and sugar.

America in general is overweight.
I don't think there is any country that is fatter than the US.
there are a few actually

pacific islanders in general are big

You serious?
It's always portrayed as if Americans eat a lot and a lot of them are fat.
some middle easterners are fat too, especially the foids.

if you are stuck at home all day and every time you leave your home you do so in a fucking robe thingy, there isn't any social pressure to not be a fatass

Kuwait, Qatar, UAE have average BMIs that exceed the U.S.

Plenty of fat teenage foids. Never heard of 18 year old boomers.
View attachment 307902
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

View attachment 307903
According to this, Czech and Slovak foids would be fat as well even though they are highly priced on the international sexual market. Thing is, "obesity" is measured by the body mass index, which is 19th century pseudo science because it doesnt take into consideration water retention and muscle mass.
America being super fat is leftist propaganda.
Haha! The fatsos in the store are just leftist actors in fat suits and appliances! Turbocope.

Last edited:
wait so you're Kenyan American
Lol, no it’s a joke about how the US has been turned into a filthy multicultural shithole by the Jews where society has largely been turned from whites only to an amorphous mass of racial goulash.

The crypto kike Jew Alex Linder who runs VNN forum as a demoralization agent by pretending to be white and a white nationalist humorously uses his own coined phrase known as “Amerikwa” or simply “The Kwa” to describe present day America since according to Linder the phrase has the hint of the nigger version of Christmas known as “Kwanza” while also exhibiting the “kwa ha ha“ sound of the jungle.

Yes unless it’s like California. I think it’s lower there
Yea tbh even if most Foids aren’t fat a fair share are
Yea tbh even if most Foids aren’t fat a fair share are

Last edited:
It's over for normies here, my cousin is married to an obese landwhale when the guy is leaner than me and has never been overweight in his life. I don't envy him, and yet I couldn't even get that. JFL:lul::lul::lul::lul:

The average is 5'4 and 150 something pounds so yes, you just don't see the fat ones as often as the good looking ones Because the good looking ones know they look good and they like to show off
Not so much in cities or suburbs but in more rural areas like the south yes.
This.