Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think more foids visit incels.co or r/IncelsWithoutHate?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I think .co. Never seen a tiktok video with posts from r/IncelsWithoutHate.

prob easier to gain orbiters from r/incelswithouthate

r/GrAYcelsWithoutHate

"I'm short so I can be a more convincing tranny"

"I had sex with a man, but I'm not a GrAYcel"

"I'm a femcel".

that subreddit is a nightmare.

incels.co cuz there are significantly more chads here
this

think about all the edgy stuff and anger that gets posted here, a high T trait

think about the submissive pussy like attitude on incelswithouthate, a low t trait

Yes they do because some cucks here give them sweet validation.

Total: 1,245 (Incels: 156, Bluepillers: 1,089)

Definitely this place if foids and faggots are making videos about our threads.

I think .co. Never seen a tiktok video with posts from r/IncelsWithoutHate.
Who cares tbh.
I'd rather they visit r/fakecelswithouthate.

If they are going to ignore me IRL they should do it when I post online too.

r/GrAYcelsWithoutHate

"I'm short so I can be a more convincing tranny"

"I had sex with a man, but I'm not a GrAYcel"

"I'm a femcel".

that subreddit is a nightmare.
Total: 1,245 (Incels: 156, Bluepillers: 1,089)
Some could be lurkcels, I used to lurkcel here for a year before joining.

this

think about all the edgy stuff and anger that gets posted here, a high T trait

think about the submissive pussy like attitude on incelswithouthate, a low t trait

foids probably don't know what this site is unless they are from IT so its a better bet they browse reddit.
There's probably one or two that lurk here without a account though.

Incels.co are way more darktriadmaxx and lots of edgy violent crimes stories posted.
So?

Definitely this place if foids and faggots are making videos about our threads.
How often are tiktok vids made about this place. You guys make it sound like we have orbiters.

You guys make it sound like we have orbiters.
Only for the white and black guys just like real life tbhngl

But seriously what does it matter? The kind of foids that look at this site are the last kinds of foids we'd want around us.
"I''m just curious teehee"
But they won't give us the time of day IRL and have to barge in on spaces like this. That is if again there are non reddit and non researcher foids looking at this place.

I'd say a good 15% of the lurkers are women. But I've seen guys say as high as 50% or more.
Only for the white and black guys just like real life tbhngl

But seriously what does it matter? The kind of foids that look at this site are the last kinds of foids we'd want around us.
"I''m just curious teehee"
But they won't give us the time of day IRL and have to barge in on spaces like this. That is if again there are non reddit and non researcher foids looking at this place.
Oh yeah, absolutely, but you'd think tiktoks are being made about this place every week. Just ignore the foids.

I'd say a good 15% of the lurkers are women. But I've seen guys say as high as 50% or more.
There's a lot of lurkers on this site recently. Upwards of 1400 and regularly 50 to 70 bluepillers on some threads here on ID alone.
It's not usually this packed.

Oh yeah, absolutely, but you'd think tiktoks are being made about this place every week. Just ignore the foids.

tbh to make threads wondering if foids think people here are more dark triad is like an example of the vesitigial bluepill syndrome (VBS) @BlkPillPres has posted about before.
It's like an indirect way of saying "guys, do you think she likes me?" but trying to play it off as being annoyed and acting like "yeah those annoying bitches can't resist my dgaf attitude" like redpill copers do.

Last edited:
Incels.co users = :feelsPop::chad::feelsclown::chad::chad:
InkelswithoutHat users = :feels::incel::soy::soy::kys:

There's a lot of lurkers on this site recently. Upwards of 1400 and regularly 50 to 70 bluepillers on some threads here on ID alone.
It's not usually this packed.

tbh to make threads wondering if foids think people here are more dark triad is like an example of the vesitigial bluepill syndrome (VBS) @BlkPillPres has posted about before.
It's like an indirect way of saying "guys, do you think she likes me?" but trying to play it off as being annoyed and acting like "yeah those annoying bitches can't resist me dgaf attitude" like redpill copers do.
Definitely comes off that way. We know from both Grotesque and Brendio that foids will pray on incels for manipulation and mind games. Just another example of predatory behavior from foids.

I think so. Theres no way in hell that some white foids in liberal areas aren't woke to a certain degree. Anyone can easily see dozens upon dozens of WMAF couples in SF on any week and instantly makes people wonder and eventually give their take on the situation in comments online and in various platforms.

Some of them aren't too happy about the situation either from what I can tell.

One of the threads I made about seeing a ton of WMAF in one day got over a thousand views pretty quick.

foids hate us but stalk us lmao.

The ugly ones do it. The hot ones don't even think about us.