Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think it's possible to be low inhibit and incel?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Do you know someone who's extroverted and charismatic and still an incel? Personally I don't but I'm pretty sure there are some wackos who think they can attract foids by being extroverted

Hammudi is giga low inhib but still an incel

Yeah I've seen them. But they're always dismissed as a jester.

Only if that's your personality profile. If you are introverted and neurotic, you'll eventually wear out. I've tried low inhib and I always revert back to my old tendencies. Being extroverted certainly opens up more possibilities than ldar.

No, most of them are autistic and not very social but rather very awkward. I can go into super low inhibition mode because of my training from @LastGerman. His guidance has never let me down.

Yes, I think it's possible, but only if you are really ugly or/and small.

No, most of them are autistic and not very social but rather very awkward. I can go into super low inhibition mode because of my training from @LastGerman. His guidance has never let me down.
Just have your own coach theory @LastGerman

Every breath I take, lower inhib. Every time I cry, lower inhib, every time I smash parent's house, lower inhib, ever normie I see, lower inhib.

Soon, brothers, soon I will become a pro-gamer and pick up LoL

Just have your own coach theory @LastGerman

My course just costs 1488$. It is totally worth it.

I'm lowinhib by nature but I'm autistic and it just annoys people or they see me as a weirdo.

I never had any problem with "confidence" but if an unattractive autist is confident it's not something that is perceived as "charismatic" by the normies.

Soo can you coach me with my driving skill?!

8c3.gif

Yes it's possible but most of the time you will look like a clown

The try guys got tested on buzzfeed and they all have low t and yet they get laid because tallfag height or facial bones.

It's very unlikely go be liw inhib and ugly. It will cause you to be mocked, so you don't see it much.

Yeah i think its possible but people will take u for a creep