Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do you think ITcels could fight us?

According to his post history he's a teen or in his early 20s. Typical bearded skinnyfat soy, he's not doing shit.

Even I strength mog IT

I’m ethnic, so naturally I would behead (and post it on bestgore and liveleak) them in self defense if they harassed me. Also JFL at that cringe reddit post.

too long too read, very edgy and cringe

Soys are probably scared of our ugly faces tbh

gymcels would win

20200622 102013

They can try.

Ok this guy tries way too hard to act tough but failed at it

also, only 1% of murders involve sexual assault according to BJS or something so most rape victims aren’t dead. Also, I think I may have read that a lot of rape doesn’t include physical injury

Those cucks can't fight and don't work out, and believe in the bluepill so they're weak minded. They'd easily get beat if it was an even number of us against them.

We have gymcels, they have foids and skinnyfat "men" who drink soy.

Its obvious who would win

We have gymcels, they have foids and skinnyfat "men" who drink soy.

Its obvious who would win
They seem to think we are all overweight neckbeards, and even neckbeards can overpower them tbh.

Even in his little faggot fantasy he can only win a fight by attacking you from behind. Clearly a weak man with inferiority complex. Also his entire fantasy is from retarded holyjew movies. There are no dark empty alleyways where you can just jump someone and beat them up. Wherever you go there are at least half a dozen people filming you.

I guess that's how poor cuck imagines "rape" happens. Stacy takes a wrong turn and ends up in a dark place where she gets raped in broad daylight without anyone seeing anything. Also LOL :feelsgah: at comparing rape to broken ribcage.

Anyways unlike him I have fought 3 times in my life and I carry a knife at me everywhere I go. He would have ended up like that soy who jumped a roughly 60 year old Klansman and was stabbed because of it.
Ct ku klux klan rally stabbing 20160227 thumbnail

I can't imagine anyone writing paragraphs of edgy fanfiction on Reddit be able to kill even a ladybug

Even in his little faggot fantasy he can only win a fight by attacking you from behind. Clearly a weak man with inferiority complex. Also his entire fantasy is from retarded holyjew movies. There are no dark empty alleyways where you can just jump someone and beat them up. Wherever you go there are at least half a dozen people filming you.

I guess that's how poor cuck imagines "rape" happens. Stacy takes a wrong turn and ends up in a dark place where she gets raped in broad daylight without anyone seeing anything. Also LOL :feelsgah: at comparing rape to broken ribcage.

Anyways unlike him I have fought 3 times in my life and I carry a knife at me everywhere I go. He would have ended up like that soy who jumped a roughly 60 year old Klansman and was stabbed because of it.View attachment 341332
He wants to fuck us, he is closeted homo. I also carry a flip knife on me all the time and sometime i also carry my Gerber strongarm.

what a sensitive soyboy. white knighting has no limits. I must save muh qweens

Jfl theyre too busy having an orgasm to think about all that shit you IT nonce

Considering most of them are soy cumskins and fat lard landwhales yeah.

Also im a genetically modified gorilla, so you know

I highly doubt that anyone who is strong enough to do what he says he can do would feel the need to puff himself up on an obscure subreddit to get approval in the form of upvotes.

If one of them genuinely offered to fight me irl I'd love to do it

That’s pretty cringy ngl. IT is basically the reddit version of 10 yo squeakers sending death threats on call of duty. Pretty pathetic. But yeah, many of the gymmaxxedcels here could easily beat the shit out of IT users if they tried anything

Incels gymmaxx all the time because we know looks matter.

Cucktears don't work out, they believe in personality (yet they are still incels jfl)

Incels win easily

Peak whiteknight and internet tough guy

HAHAHAHAHAHAJAJ I could literally take on 20 IT soyboys in a fight alone. I'd bet a 1000 on it

I’m ethnic, so naturally I would behead (and post it on bestgore and liveleak) them in self defense if they harassed me. Also JFL at that cringe reddit post.
based

The tatics he's thinking of don't seem very effective

These SJW white knight cucks need to be thrown into the jungle.

your skinny ass cant even do a single push up, even the bitchiest IT whores strength mog you.
that's because my body weights too much I'm still than many members here

How much do you weigh? I'm 93kg at 5'7" and I can do 30 push ups untrained.
Since you asked I'm 100kg at 6'4" my body proportions are fucked I kinda look like gru. But my long arms which are double jointed prevent me from doing push ups effectively.

" Oh god, when will he stop? Is he going to kill me? How can I look my husband/children/family in the eyes after this? "

As if they weren't fucking Chad on the side already and the kids aren't his.

:feelskek:

The level of dishonesty.

Also many women have rape fantasies for a reason, they want Chad to rape them and take away their autonomy.

The photo in my sig is from a reddit meetup. Nuff said.

RENT FREE

also lol at boasting that you could ambush somebody from behind with a weapon. What a big boy.

We should throw one of these guys into an Incel Arena with 10 of us. How many seconds will he survive his wounds ? I bet 40 seconds. His mother will not even recognize him. After the new ugly face we will make him, he will be able to join us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back