Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment do you think it is ethical for us to steal money that people try to give to jews?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
RobJews

saw this and other gems at https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/404178106

$IGMA MALE GRIND$ET...

This loosely represents my position on such entirely justified, much needed reparations for us subhumans and the daily discriminatory treatment and belittlement by the majority of society we face... :feelsautistic:

Either way, I have no particular empathy of any kind for a wealthy, soycucked, globohomo-supporting elite of his kind; he has lived his entire life under the utmost privilege of being a protected class, in more than one way, and is now dealing with the consequences of being such... :feelsUgh:

Hopefully it continues to affect him, but less likely considering his ethnic group and what happens to all that criticize them in any way, shape, or form. :feelsclown:

This loosely represents my position on such entirely justified, much needed reparations for us subhumans and the daily discriminatory treatment and belittlement by the majority of society we face... :feelsautistic:
you could harvest the organs of the entire jewish population and I don't think it would begin to cover reparations for our foreskins