Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think it is cucked to watch live sport?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
In the stadium i mean, I used to go as a boy and teenager but ever since I became blackpilled it doesn't sit right with me, paying to watch men with better lives than me, even if they aren't pro athletes they still have better lives, for example Gaelic Football here in Ireland, then you have to consider the amount of normies who attend the games, like 99% normies, the only ones who aren't normies would be me and the people in the disabled section who the players give their jerseys to in order to make themselves look good for the cameras.

Sports are for normies, don’t be that guy

It's not reaelly cucked, just boring.

You're supporting men who have everything better.
Genetics, fame, money and women.
Meanwhile your average fan is short, bald, fat with a dead end job.

Technically it isn't boring, if you watch American Football yes

I think it is cucked to not experience something you enjoy just because the athletes are highly paid or because normies also enjoy it. If you want to go to a live sports game then I think you should go.
Yes bro

Just do what you find enjoying tbh. Don’t concern yourselves with other people’s opinions

Can be cucked, can be gay, depend on are you fapping while watching

Football hooligans are pretty based.

I tried to watch soccer, but it's more boring than tennis. Since the camera angle is framing a big portion of the stadium, you see alot of people running, kicking the ball. In soccer there are few "goals", 1 or 2 diluted in 2 hours of game. It's mostly made of people kicking the ball, it's one of the most boring things in life.

Just keep paying money to pro athletes and their billionaire owners so they can keep banging the prime pussies of the world theory.

Makes sense.

Their purpose is to keep normies in groups

You're supporting men who have everything better.
Genetics, fame, money and women.
Meanwhile your average fan is short, bald, fat with a dead end job.
yep.

My chad father does it so I dont think so

YES IT IS CUCKED

A man has to cope. I only watch the world cup, the rest is too boring, i don't want to watch a bunch of millionaire chads playing with a ball if there's not a higher stake, it's not funny.

Cucked no, retarded yes