Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Devout Sports Fandom Is A Form Of Cuckoldry

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Found this one being talked about on an inceltears post, and he's right, he went into full explicit detail on a point that I have seldom argued on this site. Sports are just about chad worship, and I don't just mean looks, good looks are just one aspect of "superior genetics", it usually translates into enhanced physical capability, which is why the sports world is dominated usually by Chads. Basically all sports revolves around the worship of superior genetics (there are exceptions but most are about "Chad Worship")

i79mrzvph5121.png

I couldn't stop laughing while reading this thing because it was so true, but also beacuse he was absolutely demolishing sports fans with how detailed he was about how much they are cucking themselves.

I need to find who this user is and read more of his posts :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

EDIT - Bonus (Video Posted By @Lynne ) :feelskek:

Last edited:
Found this one being talked about on an inceltears post, and he's right, he went into full explicit detail on a point that I have seldom argued on this site. Sports are just about chad worship, and I don't just mean looks, good looks are just one aspect of "superior genetics", it usually translates into enhanced physical capability, which is why the sports world is dominated usually by Chads. Basically all sports revolves around the worship of superior genetics (there are exceptions but most are about "Chad Worship")

i79mrzvph5121.png

I couldn't stop laughing while reading this thing because it was so true, but also beacuse he was absolutely demolishing sports fans with how detailed he was about how much they are cucking themselves.

I need to find who this user is and read more of his posts :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Indeed...this is something I've reflected on from time to time. Anytime you are watching another man as a form of entertainment, instead of you yourself personally being the center focus of attention and purpose in your life, it may indeed be a form of cucking.

I've never brought it up, because I've thought such an insight would be ahead of its time, and would be lost on the masses.

However...after a certain point, obsession about cucking can become a slippery slope into unfounded paranoia.

Last edited:
Movie fandom is an even larger form of cuckoldry.
By watching film you're worshipping Chad and Stacies who are casted due to their massive halo effects on the audience, you are also part of the reason these actors make so much more money than you.

Attacking other people's small copes is dumb IMO. I actually believe what I said above, but i'm not gonna actually make entire posts and take the stance that people who watch film are cucks. I personally don't watch live action garbage because I do feel like a pathetic cuck watching that garbage, just like I don't buy anything that I know is made by a roastie, but you probably do both.

Stay with your own copes and i'll stay with mine.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Watch the video @Bronzehawkattack , you can't deny what he's saying in this video.

Movie fandom is an even larger form of cuckoldry.
By watching film you're worshipping Chad and Stacies who are casted due to their massive halo effects on the audience, you are also part of the reason these actors make so much more money than you.

Attacking other people's small copes is dumb IMO. I actually believe what I said above, but i'm not gonna actually make entire posts and take the stance that people who watch film are cucks. I personally don't watch live action garbage because I do feel like a pathetic cuck watching that garbage, just like I don't buy anything that I know is made by a roastie, but you probably do both.

JFL keep coping, not the same thing, comparing movies to sports is ridiculous, there are incel actors too, unless you are saying fucking Steve Buscemi, a known and famous actor, a guy who has one of the worst eye areas and facial structure I've ever seen, is now good looking because he's an actor

movie-star-news-steve-buscemi-smiling-in-close-up-portrait_a-G-14447445-8363143.jpg

Also read over the image, what makes it cuckoldry is when you get obsessed with these guys, you are memorizing their stats and shit, you are literally worshiping and admiring their existence, that shit is cucky as fuck, find a better cope. Work out and admire your damn self, this sports fandom shit is pathetic.

You are grasping for straws trying to compare the two what you are doing here @Bronzehawkattack is exhibit A of an existential crisis, and cognitive dissonance, your brain is frantically throwing out BS excuses so you can hold on to your cuckold pass time.

There are ugly actors, there are good looking actors, there are no sportsmen that aren't physically fit and excel at a physical task (superior genetics and peak male performance from training). Being genetically superior and fit IS A REQUIREMENT to be a professional in sports, being good looking IS NOT A REQUIREMENT to be an actor, stop with the false comparisons, stop coping.

Last edited:
People are literally letting their wives getting fucked by another man and being forced to raise their bastard chad spawns with their wage-slaving money. Being a sports fan is nothing compared to that, it's an extremely minor issue.

There are average looking sportsmen and actors as well. Entertainment and art are just basic thing people watch

Attacking other people's small copes is dumb IMO. I actually believe what I said above, but i'm not gonna actually make entire posts and take the stance that people who watch film are cucks.

No, man.

There are average looking sportsmen and actors as well. Entertainment and art are just basic thing people watch

Like I said above, its not really just about looks:
I don't just mean looks, good looks are just one aspect of "superior genetics", it usually translates into enhanced physical capability, which is why the sports world is dominated usually by Chads. Basically all sports revolves around the worship of superior genetics (there are exceptions but most are about "Chad Worship")

Sports is about worshiping superior genetics, that means physical capability too, there are average looking sportsmen, but they get outclassed by men who are physically superior, that's the entire point of sports, to watch men dominate eachother due to differences in physical strength, speed, etc.

SPORTS IS LITERALLY JUST WATCHING MEN TRY TO MOG EACH OTHER:feelskek:

Sports is so stupid I don't get why anyone watches

Like I said above, its not really just about looks:

Sports is about worshiping superior genetics, that means physical capability too, there are average looking sportsmen, but they get outclassed by men who are physically superior, that's the entire point of sports, to watch men dominate eachother due to differences in physical strength, speed, etc.

SPORTS IS LITERALLY JUST WATCHING MEN TRY TO MOG EACH OTHER:feelskek:
I'm not a fanatic fan I just watch soccer every while and then when some good teams play and that's it. If you look at players of e.g. Barcelona or Bayern players look often average, maybe high-tier normie. And looking on game from isometric view is really about action and strategy than players themselves.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Watch the video @Bronzehawkattack , you can't deny what he's saying in this video.

JFL keep coping, not the same thing, comparing movies to sports is ridiculous, there are incel actors too, unless you are saying fucking Steve Buscemi, a known and famous actor, a guy who has one of the worst eye areas and facial structure I've ever seen, is now good looking because he's an actor

movie-star-news-steve-buscemi-smiling-in-close-up-portrait_a-G-14447445-8363143.jpg

Also read over the image, what makes it cuckoldry is when you get obsessed with these guys, you are memorizing their stats and shit, you are literally worshiping and admiring their existence, that shit is cucky as fuck, find a better cope. Work out and admire your damn self, this sports fandom shit is pathetic.

You are grasping for straws trying to compare the two what you are doing here @Bronzehawkattack is exhibit A of an existential crisis, and cognitive dissonance, your brain is frantically throwing out BS excuses so you can hold on to your cuckold pass time.

There are ugly actors, there are good looking actors, there are no sportsmen that aren't physically fit and excel at a physical task (superior genetics and peak male performance from training). Being genetically superior and fit IS A REQUIREMENT to be a professional in sports, being good looking IS NOT A REQUIREMENT to be an actor, stop with the false comparisons, stop coping.
This is extremely low IQ.
"Sportz r cuck becuz u r watching fit guyz b fit!!!"
Yes, to be a professional athlete you need to be physically talented, just like to be an actor you have to be aesthetically gifted and/or intellectually gifted (In most cases an attractive talented person will win out on a role over an ugly talented person in acting. JFL if you think in the last movie you watched there weren't 5 better actor that could've played the lead role, but weren't attractive enough to make the cut). Last time I checked, gym was cope and being just physically talented or being very fit isn't going to get you laid.

By your logic you shouldn't watch anything where you're watching men more talented than you in some way, because that's cucked.
This is the dumbest argument i've ever seen on here tbh, I feel like an idiot even indulging in this shit.

Sometimes even normies can't help but spew blackpills.

I don't like sports as a personal preference but I really don't care about people that like sports. If you like it you like it, I guess.

By your logic you shouldn't watch anything where you're watching men more talented than you in some way, because that's cucked.

Strawman, again you are being disingenuous and pretending like you don't see the difference.

When I watch a movie, lets say the old spider man, I don't then go an memorize all of his roles, look up his broadway plays or other art works he participated in, I don't memorize his "stats", those are people called "movie buffs", the enjoy watching movies and they create a fandom around specific actors and basically follow that persons life. The average movie watcher DOESN'T DO THIS, but THE AVERAGE SPORTS WATCHER DOES THIS WITH SPORTS

1. They have a favourite team
2. They think and say blue pilled BS like "we won" when they had fucking nothing to do with the event
3. They try to show off via their fandom (trying to be "Chad By Association")
4. They memorize "best plays", the players stats, etc
5. ETC

Get the point. I am not making a simple argument like "watching men more talented than you makes you a cuck"

ITS BEING A FAN THAT MAKES YOU A CUCK, AND MOST ALL SPORTS WATCHERS ARE FANS

Stop coping, you can't deny this, stop trying to strawman and dodge the point, I made it blatantly clear this time so you can't dance around it, lets see what you say next.

Sometimes even normies can't help but spew blackpills.
It wasn't normies that posted that, incel tears was mocking the original poster, who was also an incel. Probably from braincels or something. I'll look into it by searching the quote.

EDIT - yep, it was braincels -

Last edited:
@BlkPillPres You're a bully yourself. You make threads targeting individual users. I can see why you'd enjoy, and agree with, cucktears.

Any form of idolization is like this. If you like a musician, it's because they're superior at music. If you like some VG developer it is because they have superior understanding of interactive narratives. It is aspirational. Something to strive for.

How does it improve your situation to be jealous instead!?

I'll continue to enjoy watching and idolizing Chads and Tyrones beating each other. Admiring their genetics.
Nikolai Valuev

My favorite part of sports: Foids suck at them

@BlkPillPres You're a bully yourself. You make threads targeting individual users. I can see why you'd enjoy, and agree with, cucktears.

It seems you can't read:

Found this one being talked about on an inceltears post

Notice the words "talked about", I even left the link -

Also this -

You really think inceltears would be agreeing with this, they were mocking it, I just found it and saw it for the black pill that it was.

Sports Fan = Cuck, Popular Movie Fan = Soy. What is new under the sun?

My favorite part of sports: Foids suck at them

Not only that, the market for female athletics just isn't there unless the girls are pretty enough for men to ogle (such as women's figure skating or gymnastics). The only popular female athletes have been attractive women like Anna Kournikova or Ronda Rousey. The former never won a singles championship, the latter crumbled under pressure when up against a REAL martial artist. Twice.

Then you have the freak show that's the WNBA...I keep hearing that organization is a bottomless money pit. I wish they would fucking euthanize it already.

Sports is so stupid I don't get why anyone watches

It's perfectly understandable if you think of us as primitive pack animals instead of thinking human beings. Using American football as an example, The football player is the alpha male by virtue of his size and performance in a game which revolves around large men violently crashing into each other. This is a motion which is almost exactly the same as the alpha-male ritual of large male bucks in the wild, which crash into each other antlers-first in an attempt to see who will be the dominant male.

As primitive pack animals, we should therefore follow and worship these alpha males. As sophisticated, civilized human beings, you'd think we'd recognize that the success and longevity of our society has far more to do with thinkers and workers than bruisers. However, a lot of people prefer to go with their primitive instincts.

Last edited:
That also goes for animes, movies, mangas/comics, video games. It's all surrounded by lookism/superior genetics.

Yea i agree, i dont really have a problem with people liking sports or just going to watch a game once in a blue moon, but its definitely the devout sports fans that are the worst, who get all upset and cucky if some chad messes up in the game, or screams that their team loses. kek

Indeed...this is something I've reflected on from time to time. Anytime you are watching another man as a form of entertainment, instead of you yourself personally being the center focus of attention and purpose in your life, it may indeed be a form of cucking.

I've never brought it up, because I've thought such an insight would be ahead of its time, and would be lost on the masses.

However...after a certain point, obsession about cucking can become a slippery slope into unfounded paranoia.
No you're right, this is the primal call of becoming a man
When you see through the bullshit, when you realize this shit
Are you gonna sit and watch like a good boy? Taking your seat in the audience?
Or are you going to run the show? Its your own life after all

Thats the fucking call to live your own life
Seeing how you get cucked and put an end to it once and for all

The most cucked sport is football.

White NBA fans, short and unathletic sports fans, I’ll never get it. One of my old neighbors was a HUGE college football fan, he went to every home game for Penn State. We didn’t live near their stadium so he took those Fridays before the game off to travel. This guy was 5’4, weighed 230 pounds, and wasn’t even a fucking alumni of that school! At least he didn’t get into the NBA where you’d have to travel 40 times or something.

worshipping men is cucked in general.
you're putting monkeys on the throne
and deluding yourself into thinking they are superior beings.

Sports teams in my HS were almost all Tyrones and the cheer team was almost all white. I was friends with a cheer foid and she said the parties after the games were like a scene from blacked.com.

I hate ball sports.

Damn, I guess everything anyone does as an ugly male, is cope. You're post is right @BlkPillPres but if ugly men want to cope by watching sports, then let them, I'd rather that they cope than commit suicide.

Sports and sports player worship is cucked as fuck. You're basically supporting someone who has a better life than you. Fuck that shit they don't pay my bills or do shit for me so I don't give a fuck about them im not a cuck

Damn, I guess everything anyone does as an ugly male, is cope. You're post is right @BlkPillPres but if ugly men want to cope by watching sports, then let them, I'd rather that they cope than commit suicide.

I'd rather they go ER than rely on such a pathetic cope, truth is they weren't "drawn" to sports as an incel, some normie (likely father) introduced them to the sports, or maybe a friend, and they stuck with it, I always find it funny how incels exclude certain aspects of their lives to be put under the "black pill lense", I look at everything, and I'm ready to drop people and copes completely out of my life at a moments notice if I realize its cucked or not to my benefit, these guys are still clinging to parts of their past blue pilled lives.

Like Sam Hyde said in the video, which makes a lot of sense, if you love sports so much, then train your own body, become physically fit, idolize your own physical prowess, but don't be a cuck and spend your time idolizing other men, memorizing stats, games, etc - "DID YOU SEE THAT TOUCH DOWN/GOAL/SLAM DUNK/ETC, THAT GUY WAS A BEEEEAST" :feelskek:. That shit is cucked as hell.

Oh don't get me started on those guys who purchase the games ON FUCKING PAY PER VIEW, actively financing these guys lives, you're cucked either way as a sports fan, but at least wait for after the games come out publicly, taking the little money you have to watch chad show off live, is extremely cucked, there is no arguing against that.

Last edited:
Couldn't have said it better. Never saw the appeal in sports.

I'd rather they go ER than rely on such a pathetic cope, truth is they weren't "drawn" to sports as an incel, some normie (likely father) introduced them to the sports, or maybe a friend, and they stuck with it, I always find it funny how incels exclude certain aspects of their lives to be put under the "black pill lense", I look at everything, and I'm ready to drop people and copes completely out of my life at a moments notice if I realize its cucked or not to my benefit, these guys are still clinging to parts of their past blue pilled lives.

Like Sam Hyde said in the video, which makes a lot of sense, if you love sports so much, then train your own body, become physically fit, idolize your own physical prowess, but don't be a cuck and spend your time idolizing other men, memorizing stats, games, etc - "DID YOU SEE THAT TOUCH DOWN/GOAL/SLAM DUNK/ETC, THAT GUY WAS A BEEEEAST" :feelskek:. That shit is cucked as hell.

Oh don't get me started on those guys who purchase the games ON FUCKING PAY PER VIEW, actively financing these guys lives, you're cucked either way as a sports fan, but at least wait for after the games come out publicly, taking the little money you have to watch chad show off live, is extremely cucked, there is no arguing against that.

Yeah I agree, people who pay good money to watch sports are dumb. Especially the pay per view idiots. And those who idolize sports stars to the point where it's an obsession - I know many people like that, they take sport way too seriously.

As for memorizing games etc, I don't do it myself but I believe that if I am to ascend one day, talking about sports is a good way to be NT, normies love talking about that shit.

I admire your dedication to the blackpill bro, keep it up.

Yeah I agree, people who pay good money to watch sports are dumb. Especially the pay per view idiots. And those who idolize sports stars to the point where it's an obsession - I know many people like that, they take sport way too seriously.

As for memorizing games etc, I don't do it myself but I believe that if I am to ascend one day, talking about sports is a good way to be NT, normies love talking about that shit.

I admire your dedication to the blackpill bro, keep it up.

To tell you the truth I don't get the whole "ascend" thing, isn't it too late for that, I say "descend", take the black pill path to its final conclusion.

Some people just want to be entertained by the circus, but by how shitty life is I dont blame em,
If watching sports is giving you a bit of a cope, by all means do so

Dont let foids disconnect you from your brothers
Most sports are played by chads but theyre all coached and trained by men who make it their craft to strategize and draft good game plays, and to train players optimally, men who use their brain and think ahead, pioneers on body training
While its chads on the field, what you see is the result of the craft of men
Chad simply plays a role although of course for the foids its as if chad is a living god on the field, we are smarter then that, we can see beyond
Dont let the foid disconnect you from your brothers

Last edited:
To tell you the truth I don't get the whole "ascend" thing, isn't it too late for that, I say "descend", take the black pill path to its final conclusion.

Sometimes I do wonder if it's too late to ascend. I know too much about female behaviour now. But throughout life I've always had a burning desire to become good looking. I will achieve this goal at all costs. That is all I want in life, more than relationships, love, or anything else.

I hate Sam Hyde. He killed 27 people in Sandy Hook, then he went ER. After that he tried to make a time machine to shoot up columbine. In order to timemachinmaxx he moneymaxxed in a casino. Then he lost everything and he went paddock.