Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think inceldom is a career destroyer?

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Retarded Mexicurrycel | Ochako Uraraka enthusiast
★★★★★
Inceldom completely fucked up my dream job personally along with my autism and I believe its because sex havers are more motivated to go through suffering because its actually worth it while incels suffering get no reward for it while suffering as a sex haver such as working 12 hours shifts at a really good job like being a cop or a doctor is actually worth it and it is a lot easier to take the long hard path to become a cop if you are having sex or had sex before while incels will have a much harder time.

definitely

you either need sex or need to still have hope that it will lead to sex (in most cases)

yup, this is why i don't care about my future... life is always gonna be shitty no matter what i do or say, so...

definitely

you either need sex or need to still have hope that it will lead to sex (in most cases)
Being a surgeon COULD possibly help you obtain sex as surgeons make 6 figures or near 6 figures (over 6 figures if you live somewhere like San Francisco or Los Angeles) so you can moneymaxx since the only way subhumans can get a gf is through being extremely rich but if you are deformed you can get surgery easily so its pretty hard to be an incel if you are a millionaire unless you are disabled but therefore you probably wouldn't be a millionaire then.

Yes. Chad is viewed in a positive light and foids have diversity quotas...

Last edited:
No. There's studies who show that ugly people have a unique halo effect and get paid more than average or good looking employees.

Getting mogged by your co workers is brutal

The factors that make you incel can destroy future prospects for success
Being a surgeon COULD possibly help you obtain sex as surgeons make 6 figures or near 6 figures (over 6 figures if you live somewhere like San Francisco or Los Angeles) so you can moneymaxx since the only way subhumans can get a gf is through being extremely rich but if you are deformed you can get surgery easily so its pretty hard to be an incel if you are a millionaire unless you are disabled but therefore you probably wouldn't be a millionaire then.
Surgeons in the US make 7 figures

i think there is still possibility for work, but never a worthwhile promotion, or becoming a high value asset for a company.

Just realized i hate all these coomer post not because its v0 pub1pwz4yabd1

The factors that make you incel can destroy future prospects for success

Surgeons in the US make 7 figures
Not in my area they dont but surgeons in my area make close to 7 figures, you have to go to the big cities in my state for the 7 figures

Yes, you need to have connections in order to have an easy time getting jobs, and that's extremely difficult if you're an incel or non-NT.

Yes, you need to have connections in order to have an easy time getting jobs, and that's extremely difficult if you're an incel or non-NT.
:yes:

Cannot be overstated.