Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you think inceldom/blackpill will die?

Remaincel

Remaincel

If you can't reflect god you're not human
-
I know the numbers of incels in the world will only grow but will this community continue to exist? especially if they start censoring all incel content on the internet

We will be on the Dark web or meeting in caves tbh.

Yes it will, it's only getting worse.
Also this page is a confirmed honeypot so don't think it's going away anytime soon.

nah, incel communities will always exist in some shape or form.

it will probably, they can arrest us, but can't kill the idea, as long as foids are allowed to choose the blackpill will exist

it will probably, they can arrest us, but can't kill the idea, as long as foids are allowed to choose the blackpill will exist
nah, incel communities will always exist in some shape or form.
but it can be like one of those pagan religions that exist but have lost so much popularity that it's practically dead (I'm not saying inceldom is a religion, it's just an example)

i mean, for blackpill to truly die, you technically have to censor scientific evidence. for example, the heightpill basically states "short men are disadvantaged and here's why."
i mean... if you cited a study that talks about how looks matter and short/ugly dudes are disadvantaged, you technically aren't spreading the blackpill, you're just citing a study :feelsthink:

but it can be like one of those pagan religions that exist but have lost so much popularity that it's practically dead (I'm not saying inceldom is a religion, it's just an example)
nah, male sexual frustration is stronger than any religion.

well yeah, those religions and their belivers were destroyed by the church in the middle ages. now the balckpills cause it causes danger to the globohomo will get destroyed too, or at least attempted to be destroyed

we still got this:

:feelsaww:

I know the numbers of incels in the world will only grow but will this community continue to exist? especially if they start censoring all incel content on the internet
When incels mostly die off in other parts of the world when arranged marriage, enforced monogamy and religion go away and what's left are mostly mental"cels" with high standards, the underlying culture around blackpilled incels will just be a cultural relic of a bygone era.

In the meantime as long as incels exist excess focus on the inequalities in the sexual market will probably assert themselves in various discussions about male issues and topics about dating and relationships. Normies have no reason to care about inequalities in the sexual market that much. If any guy is bringing it up, they probably aren't doing too good in the current dating situation.

Last edited:
no lol incel numbers are skyrocketing, only significant changes to the structure of western society could change it

yes, its only decreasing and getting more censored
if these communities were purely fact based and refrained from autism, shitposting, postmaxxing and fedposting we'd have a lot more people in here and incel communities in general

Blackpill knowledge is filtering into teenagers now so it's essentially going to be common knowledge for anyone over the age of 15, and there's essentially no way for society to stop it from propagating. Our lingo is being adopted by normies, and there's no way to use blackpill terms without admitting the blackpill is true. So it all just keeps propagating into mainstream consciousness further and further.

At the same time, r/FemaleDatingStrategy and "extreme hypergamy" is also going to go mainstream. Foids are going to increasingly chase the top 1%, and become polygamists (join a harem) to do so, and will happily share Chad rather than have a monogamous relationship with a beta.

if they censor this site (for obvious political reasons), they will cause at least another ER, it's a shame that a ugly short male can't even have a community to support him.. they want to leave us not also without love and a GF, but also without a community where we can support each other

I don't think so