Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you think inceldom/blackpill will die?

• Thread starter 0Energy0Happyness
  • Start date
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Meanwhile this the truecel rots
★★
42d 11h 14m
I know the numbers of incels in the world will only grow but will this community continue to exist? especially if they start censoring all incel content on the internet

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
★★★★★
38d 8h 16m
We will be on the Dark web or meeting in caves tbh.

AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Requested ban will come back before june 2022
-
24d 1h 0m
Yes it will, it's only getting worse.
Also this page is a confirmed honeypot so don't think it's going away anytime soon.

sckicksal345

sckicksal345

Hi aliahmedali345 here
★★★★★
76d 23h 40m
Emergency Manual said:
is there any incel site on the darkweb rn could be cool 2 know where 2 go after this site eventually gets banned after another ER

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

★★
42d 11h 14m
Emergency Manual said:
the problem is that the popularity and range will decrease asf

Last edited:
Deleted member 36341

Deleted member 36341

Banned
-
9d 1h 44m
nah, incel communities will always exist in some shape or form.

Abominationcel

Abominationcel

Victim of Sub11 Law
★★★★★
23d 18h 5m
it will probably, they can arrest us, but can't kill the idea, as long as foids are allowed to choose the blackpill will exist

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

★★
42d 11h 14m
Abominationcel said:
it will probably, they can arrest us, but can't kill the idea, as long as foids are allowed to choose the blackpill will exist
RedBull said:
nah, incel communities will always exist in some shape or form.
but it can be like one of those pagan religions that exist but have lost so much popularity that it's practically dead (I'm not saying inceldom is a religion, it's just an example)

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

5'4 incel at Fakecels.is
★★
45d 15h 40m
i mean, for blackpill to truly die, you technically have to censor scientific evidence. for example, the heightpill basically states "short men are disadvantaged and here's why."
iamsubhuman said:
i mean... if you cited a study that talks about how looks matter and short/ugly dudes are disadvantaged, you technically aren't spreading the blackpill, you're just citing a study :feelsthink:

Deleted member 36341

Deleted member 36341

Banned
-
9d 1h 44m
0Energy0Happyness said:
but it can be like one of those pagan religions that exist but have lost so much popularity that it's practically dead (I'm not saying inceldom is a religion, it's just an example)
nah, male sexual frustration is stronger than any religion.

Abominationcel

Abominationcel

Victim of Sub11 Law
★★★★★
23d 18h 5m
0Energy0Happyness said:
well yeah, those religions and their belivers were destroyed by the church in the middle ages. now the balckpills cause it causes danger to the globohomo will get destroyed too, or at least attempted to be destroyed

D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
154d 14h 8m
0Energy0Happyness said:
I know the numbers of incels in the world will only grow but will this community continue to exist? especially if they start censoring all incel content on the internet
When incels mostly die off in other parts of the world when arranged marriage, enforced monogamy and religion go away and what's left are mostly mental"cels" with high standards, the underlying culture around blackpilled incels will just be a cultural relic of a bygone era.

In the meantime as long as incels exist excess focus on the inequalities in the sexual market will probably assert themselves in various discussions about male issues and topics about dating and relationships. Normies have no reason to care about inequalities in the sexual market that much. If any guy is bringing it up, they probably aren't doing too good in the current dating situation.

Last edited:
nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

Overlord
★★★★★
14d 20h 0m
Emergency Manual said:

proudweeb

proudweeb

install puppy linux
★★★★★
50d 15h 27m
no lol incel numbers are skyrocketing, only significant changes to the structure of western society could change it

kekfuel

kekfuel

ah
★★★★
107d 1h 55m
yes, its only decreasing and getting more censored
if these communities were purely fact based and refrained from autism, shitposting, postmaxxing and fedposting we'd have a lot more people in here and incel communities in general

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

I.N.C.E.L. Security Officer
★★
133d 20h 29m
Blackpill knowledge is filtering into teenagers now so it's essentially going to be common knowledge for anyone over the age of 15, and there's essentially no way for society to stop it from propagating. Our lingo is being adopted by normies, and there's no way to use blackpill terms without admitting the blackpill is true. So it all just keeps propagating into mainstream consciousness further and further.

At the same time, r/FemaleDatingStrategy and "extreme hypergamy" is also going to go mainstream. Foids are going to increasingly chase the top 1%, and become polygamists (join a harem) to do so, and will happily share Chad rather than have a monogamous relationship with a beta.

Italian Incel

Italian Incel

Officer
★★★★★
5d 14h 13m
if they censor this site (for obvious political reasons), they will cause at least another ER, it's a shame that a ugly short male can't even have a community to support him.. they want to leave us not also without love and a GF, but also without a community where we can support each other

Loner94

Loner94

Commander
★★★★
55d 19h 0m
I don't think so

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8