Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you think in the next few decades sub-7 will become the new sub-5?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
womanoids standards are already astronomically high most womanoids are not particilarily "Chad only" but "Chad first" meaning they prefer a 6"5, 6+ Inch, 6 Figure income, 6 Pack abs, 9/10 guy over any normie and what I am noticing is a lot of normies are forced to date down and so do you think in the next decade will standards get so high that sub-7 will be the new incels and 8/10 and 9/10 males will be considered normies?

I know it sounds kinda stupid but if the rate of standards for men that femoids have is increasing at the same rate it is now then in the next decade the majority of men will be incels due to high standards of womenoids

Yes , nothing is ever enough for modern foids :feelshaha:

so essentially what Im saying is that being average looking wont cut it anymore you need to be at least above average in the next few decades

What's your reasoning?
They are exposed to chads and still date normies, thus they are attracted to them and this won't change in the next few decades.

Unless every foid has the opportunity to settle with a 7 (which also won't happen in the next few decades), I doubt sub7 will be real.

What's your reasoning for thinking a 6'1 6/10 looking guy will be incel?

I don't care about what happens to them, I will be an oldcel wizard by then, trascended from the whole inceldom dilemma. Call it a cope, I believe in the whitepill

What's your reasoning for thinking a 6'1 6/10 looking guy will be incel?
because femoids dont want to settle with a 6/10 guy if your a 4/10 femoids you can put on makeup and be a 7/10 and because foids tend to think they are more attractive than they really are they subconsciously raise their standards now they only want to settle with above average men not average looking men

they will have a bodycount in the thousands by the time they hit 25 and once they hit their 30s thats when they start considering settling down with an average man but because of the influence of social media and them constantly seeing 10/10 guys that makes only the top 1% of guys actually attractive to females because of the constant desensitization they get from always seeing top level models on social media

meaning normies may still be able to get partners but they are going to struggle and will need to have to be above average in order to make it with that either being an above average income, above average height, above average looks, and if you have an average income, average height and average looks its going to be very hard to get in a relationship

I think in the next decades your going to need to be above average in order to do online dating in the west

I don’t get the reasoning behind the term sub-8/sub-7 at all, a Sub 5 man is an actual reality

because femoids dont want to settle with a 6/10 guy if your a 4/10 femoids you can put on makeup and be a 7/10 and because foids tend to think they are more attractive than they really are they subconsciously raise their standards now they only want to settle with above average men not average looking men

they will have a bodycount in the thousands by the time they hit 25 and once they hit their 30s thats when they start considering settling down with an average man but because of the influence of social media and them constantly seeing 10/10 guys that makes only the top 1% of guys actually attractive to females because of the constant desensitization they get from always seeing top level models on social media

meaning normies may still be able to get partners but they are going to struggle and will need to have to be above average in order to make it with that either being an above average income, above average height, above average looks, and if you have an average income, average height and average looks its going to be very hard to get in a relationship

I think in the next decades your going to need to be above average in order to do online dating in the west
They do think they are more attractive than they really are, but I still don't see how this means 6/10 won't get laid, since foids are attracted to them by defintiion (otherwise they wouldn't be 6/10 in first place).

Of course it won't be that high, since they get in relationships, but how many times they took a dick is and will still be similar for sure.

Them seeing 10/10 guys in social already happens and normies still aren't incel and get relationships, so this won't change anything.

You already need to be above average, but your post never said this prediction is restricted to online dating.

You already need to be above average, but your post never said this prediction is restricted to online dating.
yeah but like Im talking in the next decades and right now if you look average and have average stats then you have no problem getting laid but in the future you would need to looksmaxx because I think in the future every normie is going to start looksmaxxing and thus leaving all the guys that dont looksmaxx behind in the dating world, so that forces guys to have to be at least above average

what used to be a luxury now they take for granted and is expected, back then being muscular, tall, rich used to be a luxury but now womenoids expect you to be muscular, tall, attractive, rich

so now being above average is a luxury but in the near future being above average looking will be expected and the standards will slowly get so high that it becomes ridiculous

now this is just a prediction who knows

You already need to be above average
no if you are average your volcel in todays day and age average looks is more than enough to ascend with a femoid

you only need to be above average in height, looks, money to date your looksmatch and most normies are now strugling to date their looksmatch you see a lot of fairly good looking guys dating goblinas, sheboons, landwhales

no if you are average your volcel in todays day and age average looks is more than enough to ascend with a femoid

you only need to be above average in height, looks, money to date your looksmatch and most normies are now strugling to date their looksmatch you see a lot of fairly good looking guys dating goblinas, sheboons, landwhales
I was referring to online dating, though we shouldn't use it as a parameter to evaluate the sexual marketing

It’s possible

The reset is coming in 20 years. 2020s Will Be brutal For normies sure

I think it’s already here.

I think it’s already here.
well kinda but It will get way worse in the future I believe

if your an average looking guy you can settle with your looksmatch whos in their late 30s with betabuxxing