Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think I could become powerful in North Korea?

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★
In such a recluse country, many are still bound to believe that British people are very intelligent and classy. I think it would make national headlines if I went to North Korea and said how I, an englishman, descent from blood of the european master race, preferred the Juche paradise of the DPRK. I imagine it now, walking next to Kim Jong Un waving at everyone, then giving a speech about how grateful I am for the DPRK and how I hope we can work together to destroy the Jewish supremacy that wants to destroy Korea.

Do you think this would work?

you would probably get sentenced to 36243 years of forced labour very quickly

(if u do succeed pls fly me out)

(for sex with noodlewhores)

The only master race in NK are pure blooded Koreans. You're a second class foreigner there.

dude you’ve been sucking off kim jong un for weeks already, just go over there already

Probably, Asians seem to like white people. Kim Might give you an apartment in Pyongyang immediately.

test you theory, they allow tourists

as a foreigner you could never be a threat to Kim Jong Un so he might be more open to trusting you... if he didn't suspect of you being a spy.

no there is Chinese companies that organize trips too North-Korea, you could go with one those groups
Ah, yes forgot about that. But he should learn Korean to avoid any miscommunication, I don't think he wants to get shot :feelskek: .

Sounds like cope to me. I think you would have to be a tall blue eyed chad for that to work and as far as I know you aren't tall nor a chad

Sounds like cope to me. I think you would have to be a tall blue eyed chad for that to work and as far as I know you aren't tall nor a chad
I'd be an inch taller than the average male there and I have silvery blue eyes so I might have a good chance

Ah, yes forgot about that. But he should learn Korean to avoid any miscommunication, I don't think he wants to get shot :feelskek: .
they have translators, and im sure they want too be seen as a understanding and welcoming people. giving refuge too those that wish too escape the horrors of capitalism

He'd probably find a nice european girl for me if I asked him
Yes. His dad kidnapped a south Korean actress from a beach. Ask him to to kidnap a Stacy from britian, or whatever, type of White you prefer :feelzez: .

Yes. His dad kidnapped a south Korean actress from a beach. Ask him to to kidnap a Stacy from britian, or whatever, type of White you prefer :feelzez: .
He'd probably be able to find me a russian gf since Russia and North Korea have a special close friendship

north korean version of zesto tbhtbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back