Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think I am bulgarian?

• Total voters
I’m not anti asian. Also what is your autism level?
Yes you are. Youre on every thread about them which is retarded since itll make no difference. I dont care that much about the content anyway since its harmless, its just funny to know youre a .org user and you went through all that trouble just for a meme account.

if you mean deliriousmerchant he isnt my friend. I said hes an nt fakecel and now hes mad lmao. This is different from that accusation anyway, as its more serious
He’s the closest thing to a user who liked you on here. Also nobody believes your allegations because I’ve proved I’m asian american and your claims are ridiculous and incoherent.

Yes you are. Youre on every thread about them which is retarded since itll make no difference. I dont care that much about the content anyway since its harmless, its just funny to know youre a .org user and you went through all that trouble just for a meme account.
hehe alright buddy keep living in your own world

He’s the closest thing to a user who liked you on here. Also nobody believes your allegations because I’ve proved I’m asian american and your claims are ridiculous and incoherent.
You didnt even refute anything i said, keep trying to gaslight lmao. Anyways, it doesnt matter whether ur him or that other guy or not since its a waste of time and shows asians live rent free lmao.

I see. But I don't really care, the Jews tarnished arab reputation a long time ago. Most people in Europe can't even tell the difference between a paki and Arab because, the Jews cast Curries to play as Arabs in Jewllywood.
View attachment 1186865
View attachment 1186866
So whenever, Pakistanis commit crimes it's blamed on us anyway. I lived in roscrea, Ireland when I was a teenager for some time, my mom worked as a nurse there, and one of the polish nurses was extremely aggressive towards my mom and would lash out for no reason.(but she said the other poles were nice) my mom is a ginger, so she only started becoming hostile, after she revealed that we were Lebanese, so if what you're saying is true,this might possibly, be the reason.

Though, I find it a little strange because, EE countries barely have any immigrants, if anything it's the Irish who should have been hostile to us, and they were all extremely nice and the place we stayed was 99% white. I have nothing against slavs tho, because, the others poles were nice.
Europeans can tell the difference, it’s Americans who can’t. The reason they blame crimes by Pakis on “Muslims” in general is because MENA are also involved in lots of crime. It’s only in the UK where most Muslims are Paki, in mainland Europe it’s primarily Arabs, Berbers, and Turks

you copied his teeminology in this thread

well its obvious ur from .org and an anti asian sfcel, regardless of whether or not ur the bulgarian. I dont know why you would waste so much time on such a pointless endeavour. You must have no life whatsoever
Nothing new here is nothing special. It’s like saying. Oh it’s cool. It’s not its own slang or anything

Nothing new here is nothing special. It’s like saying. Oh it’s cool. It’s not its own slang or anything
yea ive seen worrycel say that but the other thing is VERY specific (under the guise of)

its in the title, keep playing mind games

i know for a fact youre a .org user larping
No it isnt. Link me where I said it I actually wanna know

Europeans can tell the difference, it’s Americans who can’t. The reason they blame crimes by Pakis on “Muslims” in general is because MENA are also involved in lots of crime. It’s only in the UK where most Muslims are Paki, in mainland Europe it’s primarily Arabs, Berbers, and Turks
Europeans as well, there was a tiktok videowhere British kids were asked to name and Arab country and they said Somalia. Because, they keep hearing somalis in the UK say wallah.

@NoIdeaWhatToDo abdi aint beating the allegations with this one
Eric Cartman Circle GIF by South Park

Europeans as well, there was a tiktok videowhere British kids were asked to name and Arab country and they said Somalia. Because, they keep hearing somalis in the UK say wallah.
Do you have that video?
@Made in Heaven

They probably said that cause Somalia is in the Arab league. Somalis don’t even look like proper Arabs

They probably said that cause Somalia is in the Arab league. Somalis don’t even look like proper Arabs
They also said that Rishi sunak is Arab :feelskek: . I'll try to look for that video.

bros so desperate to keep his credibility he's acting dumb. I know you have no life, but this is something else.
So what if he said "under the guise of" how is that .org terminology.

No they can't lmfao
MENAs and South Asians look nothing like each other on average. Americans get them confused since a lot of them have their ONLY exposure to these groups through Hollywood (they’re both small minorities in America). Anyone who sees enough of both can tell the difference.

Sands wouldn’t be the highest SMV ethnics in many European nations if they were associated with ‘Jeets, considering how much of a failo that is

MENAs and South Asians look nothing like each other on average. Americans get them confused since a lot of them have their ONLY exposure to these groups through Hollywood (they’re both small minorities in America). Anyone who sees enough of both can tell the difference.

Sands wouldn’t be the highest SMV ethnics in many European nations if they were associated with ‘Jeets, considering how much of a failo that is
British people clearly can't tell the difference, even here on this forum, there was some British user complaining about how "arabs here are so ugly" only for me to correct him that those are pakis in his country. And on twitter, I have had British nationalists accuse me of being "self hating brit" because I made posts against WN, and they saw my PFP and thought I'm british, even though I'm Iraqi.

I obviously dont have proof for swedes or french not being able to tell the difference though, but Brits are still a good indicator