Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think homo sapiens who fucked female Neanderthals were incel?

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★★
Obviously not incel after getting sweet Neanderthal pussy, but before. Keep in mind that the other human group were turbowomanlets, with the tallest specimen ever being 5'9.

no man because they had sex

Homo sapiens were running high IQ game on neanderthals

Homo sapiens were running high IQ game on neanderthals
Actually, Neanderthals were smarter but they were less sociable. Humans were smart and they worked together. Together they wiped out the Neanderthals that were smart and strong but solitary.

I think Neanderthal men fucked homo sapiens females and homo sapiens men didn't get any action.
Neanderthal chads fucked their own race AND homo sapiens

I think Neanderthal men fucked homo sapiens females and homo sapiens men didn't get any action.
Neanderthal chads fucked their own race AND homo sapiens

Literally the exact opposite happened.

Actually, Neanderthals were smarter but they were less sociable. Humans were smart and they worked together. Together they wiped out the Neanderthals that were smart and strong but solitary.
if im not mistaking recent searches shows neanderthals were sociable as well and took care of their sick people

I guaruntee it was the chadsapiens who fucked the neanderholes

Obviously not incel after getting sweet Neanderthal pussy, but before. Keep in mind that the other human group were turbowomanlets, with the tallest specimen ever being 5'9.

This is the most retarded thing Ive read today.

Top fucking notch mate, 11/10.

Good damn night.

This is the most retarded thing Ive read today.

Top fucking notch mate, 11/10.

Good damn night.
Most retarded thing people will read tonight is that I wasted money on Captain Marvel cuz I didn't speak out to see the film I wanted to watch.

Most retarded thing people will read tonight is that I wasted money on Captain Marvel cuz I didn't speak out to see the film I wanted to watch.

aptain Marvin is an arite movie it aint terrible, popcorn flick.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back