Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think hidden technology exists to make you chad?

J

Justice

Veteran
A lot of the things that come out are used by government and elites before things come out.

For example the internet was used for a military. It was called darpa net.

Do you think the super elites already made a version of crispr to make you chad?

I think even if they made it they wouldn't release it because they wanna keep you incel.

They can barely detect whether a fetus will become an incel, let alone edit genes in order to make a Chad, especially genes in an already developed body. I highly doubt they even have the hidden futuristic technology for that and even if they did, I agree that they wouldn't just let us have it willy nilly.

There's no reason for them to hide it, as the beauty industry is worth trillions

The majority of humans are delusional to the point they actively seek out their own destruction out of instinct and societal norms. We stopped technologically advancing decades ago.

It's not hidden, just expensive. It's called HGH (Human growth hormone) and if you have the money you can blast it during puberty to grow tall. Surgery is an option for your face, but you can't change certain things.

Cosmetic surgeries exist but there are no guarantees they'll make you GL. If you go to some shithole country to have something done, let's say LL (leg lengthening) in India for example. Over there it is about $10,000 compared to $100,000 in the US. You also have to consider several months needed for recovery and the excruciating pain of learning to walk again and having your bones pulled apart slowly. :ahegao:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sg59QEbtck

^^^Good channel

Facial surgeries are lower risk and yield higher returns (Unless if you're a true manlet) but are equally expensive. I had rhinoplasty consultation and it will be $7,000 which I can't justify spending that much money as a poorfag. Once I have more income I'll be able to get what I need done and add 2psl.

There's no reason for them to hide it, as the beauty industry is worth trillions

Good looking people have good genes which means you're more likely to be healthy which means big pharma can't make money

Yes its called Bimax, LL, eyelid surgeries, orbital decompression, hairsystem, browridge / forehead augmentation, clavicle lengethning, etc

Even if it does its too expensive.