Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think having sex with a fatty is ascension?

Aren't they? What's your country?

And even if they weren't, you still have to heed the "involuntary" part. I know you don't necessarily want to have sex with every woman. But the definition of "incel" is not about your feelings. Have high standards if you must. But if you do end up plugging a fat chick, you're still banned.
High standards?
High standards?
High standards? :feelskek: :feelskek:

@Personalityinkwell @Grothendieck @Colvin76 look at this guy. @speedtypingincel 2.0

High standards?
High standards?
High standards? :feelskek: :feelskek:

@Personalityinkwell @Grothendieck @Colvin76 look at this guy. speedingtypingincel vol.2

@FrothySolutions

what if I don't want to fuck a granny but I could? do I have high standards?

@FrothySolutions

yes. technically volcel
JFL at this logic. its over. frothy is probably mad he is fat himself and coping hard

yes. technically volcel
JFL at this logic. its over. frothy is probably mad he is fat himself and coping hard
volcel if you don't turn gay :feelstastyman:

yes. technically volcel

Frothy probably never Gymcelled in his entire life. He doesn't know the pain and soreness.
I lift to attract females, won't lie.
And after grinding so hard if I get a fucking landwhale I'd fucking rope man.

:feelskek: :feelskek: soon these guys will say that tbh
technically volcel :soy: :soy:
Frothy probably never Gymcelled in his entire life. He doesn't know the pain and soreness.
I lift to attract females, won't lie.
And after grinding so hard if I get a fucking landwhale I'd fucking rope man.
Yeah imagine lifting for years to get a landwhale. You have to be an insane feminist to think thats reasonable in any way
women are beautiful in all shapes and sizes :soy::soy:

@FrothySolutions

If you can fuck grannies, you're volcel. Doesn't mean you SHOULD fuck grannies, this is still beyond what a normie has to do. It's just technically not incel. Incel means women don't like you. Has ZERO to do with your own feelings.

Not the same. You're born gay. You aren't born "thinsexual" or "fatsexual." That's why you're still incel if men like you. It's about not being able to make a choice, and you are without choice if you're straight and no women like you. But if you can make a choice, it's voluntary if you don't.

If you can fuck grannies, you're volcel. Doesn't mean you SHOULD fuck grannies, this is still beyond what a normie has to do. It's just technically not incel. Incel means women don't like you. Has ZERO to do with your own feelings.

Not the same. You're born gay. You aren't born "thinsexual" or "fatsexual." That's why you're still incel if men like you. It's about not being able to make a choice, and you are without choice if you're straight and no women like you. But if you can make a choice, it's voluntary if you don't.
My question was not about volcel, it was about "high standards". There's a difference between high standards (only above average girls) and low standards (not a granny, not a landwhale, not deformed, basically at least a 3/10)

My question was not about volcel, it was about "high standards". There's a difference between high standards (only above average girls) and low standards (not a granny, not a landwhale, not deformed, basically at least a 3/10)
no because you are technically a volcel :soy: :soy: :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Why are you so desperate for technical definitions? Technically you are a volcel if you dont fuck men either. celibate=not having sex. doesnt say with men or women.
Does your effort matter too? If i dont approach grannies or fatties, no one of them will fuck me. Doesnt that make me a volcel too?

you can fuck grannies, you're volcel. Doesn't mean you SHOULD fuck grannies, this is still beyond what a normie has to do. It's just technically not incel. Incel means women don't like you. Has ZERO to do with your own feelings.
I think having reasonable standards is fine. Interdisability, interweight, and interage relationships are weird. I'm not saying I would outright reject if approached though.

Let's think about this way are we made that fem"cels" are standardcels who won't date/have sex with obese men, old men, and disabled people? No, we're mad they won't date people like us.

I think having reasonable standards is fine. Interdisability, interweight, and interage relationships are weird. I'm not saying I would outright reject if approached though.

Let's think about this way are we made that fem"cels" are standardcels who won't date/have sex with obese men, old men, and disabled people? No, we're mad they won't date people like us.

Is that why we're mad at femcels? I thought we questioned "femceldom" specifically because of the belief that "If it's not truly involuntary, it doesn't count." Femcels could fuck fat old men, they just don't want to.

Is that why we're mad at femcels? I thought we questioned "femceldom" specifically because of the belief that "If it's not truly involuntary, it doesn't count." Femcels could fuck fat old men, they just don't want to.
femcels could fuck normal average dudes, and OFTEN DO FUCK THEM.

There's a difference between rejecting bottom tier trash foids and complaining about not dating Chad

Yes, but the people they don't want to fuck aren't fat old men they're people their own age with poor faces like themselves i.e. their equivalents.

They want better than average. We're not railing on them because they don't have 0 standards it's what their standards are.

I also don't want to be associated with people on here who rate pretty girls as 5/10s and clearly see a typical girl as "subhuman."

And there are a few of those types around.

Being in a relationship where the girl weighs more is flat-out weird and makes the physical components of sex weird/hard as well.

I fully admit I would struggle ever being with a girl like the one below. Be that as it may. I would date girls uglier than me, but I would struggle with being with someone who was disabled or deformed in some way.

Last edited:
Why are you so desperate for technical definitions? Technically you are a volcel if you dont fuck men either. celibate=not having sex. doesnt say with men or women.
Does your effort matter too? If i dont approach grannies or fatties, no one of them will fuck me. Doesnt that make me a volcel too?

Why am I offering definitions? Because you asked for them.

And whether you're incel or not factors in your sexuality, because sexuality isn't a matter of choice. You can't choose to be gay. So having sex with men isn't a choice. You can however choose to not put in effort. So if women aren't having sex with you simply because you make no effort to pursue them, yeah you're not ready to call yourself "incel." Volcel? I dunno. Because it has yet to be determined whether or not you could get laid. You wouldn't have even tried. Not your best, anyway.

There's a difference between rejecting bottom tier trash foids and complaining about not dating Chad

So if they could only get fat old men, they'd be femcels, legitimately? That's not the standard we live by on this forum.

Yes, but the people they don't want to fuck aren't fat old men they're people their own age with poor faces like themselves i.e. their equivalents.

They want better than average. We're not railing on them because they don't have 0 standards it's what their standards are.

I also don't want to be associated with people on here who rate pretty girls as 5/10s and clearly see a typical girl as "subhuman."

And there are a few of those types around.

Being in a relationship where the girl weighs more is flat-out weird and makes the physical components of sex weird/hard as well.

I fully admit I would struggle ever being with a girl like the one below. Be that as it may. I would date girls uglier than me, but I would struggle with being with someone who was disabled or deformed in some way.

But this is another question. Do we really rate men and women fairly? You've descended as a man if you fuck a fat chick. So femcels shouldn't have to settle for fat men? How keen is our grasp, really? On what the average man looks like and what the average woman looks like? I think we're pretty lenient when it comes to fellow ugly men.

So if they could only get fat old men, they'd be femcels, legitimately? That's not the standard we live by on this forum.
If they could only get fat grandpas then they would have room to complain and it would be legitimate, yes.

Technically not literally "incel", because they can get bottom tier trash, but enough where it's reasonable to complain.

And whether you're incel or not factors in your sexuality, because sexuality isn't a matter of choice. You can't choose to be gay. So having sex with men isn't a choice. You can however choose to not put in effort. So if women aren't having sex with you simply because you make no effort to pursue them, yeah you're not ready to call yourself "incel." Volcel? I dunno. Because it has yet to be determined whether or not you could get laid. You wouldn't have even tried. Not your best, anyway.

But this is another question. Do we really rate men and women fairly? You've descended as a man if you fuck a fat chick. So femcels shouldn't have to settle for fat men? How keen is our grasp, really? On what the average man looks like and what the average woman looks like? I think we're pretty lenient when it comes to fellow ugly men.
You are fat right?

I've never seen anyone in society or here try to shame a woman for not dating a fat man. Although opposite vice versa.

In fact, fat men are pretty much dead on arrival except to their fellow weight matches+ potentially

I think it's fairly proven men rate women fairly at least with all their cosmetic products and stuff.

If anything we rate people too harshly here especially with men. Someone like St. BlackOps2Cel was made into a meme when he's probably like 2.5-3 especially now with his new haircut and judging his Tinder results in other parts of the world.

Someone who's a 1/10 would be universally ugly anywhere.

Fucking this. No one here can fuck average women, unlike "femcels"

I've never seen anyone in society or here try to shame a woman for not dating a fat man. Although opposite vice versa.

In fact, fat men are pretty much dead on arrival except to their fellow weight matches+ potentially

I think it's fairly proven men rate women fairly at least with all their cosmetic products and stuff.

If anything we rate people too harshly here especially with men. Someone like St. BlackOps2Cel was made into a meme when he's probably like 2.5-3 especially now with his new haircut and judging his Tinder results in other parts of the world.

anyone who says no to this should be shot in lego star wars 2

if a fatty somehow finds you sexually attractive and wants to have sex with you out of biological compulsion, it means other females can as well

even if a female is fat ur brain will process their female form and release dopamine and physical sensation

if a fatty somehow finds you sexually attractive and wants to have sex with you out of biological compulsion, it means other females can as well

even if a female is fat ur brain will process their female form and release dopamine and physical sensation
How do you know this? You would feel good if you fucked a disgusting fatty? Are you fat yourself?

How do you know this? You would feel good if you fucked a disgusting fatty? Are you fat yourself?
depends what their weight and body mass threshold is, assuming they can actually walk and are fertile aged I'd accept without hesitation

brb going to weigh myself

You reduce things too much to a biological level that isn't necessarily the case at all.

You are fat right?

I don't think I'm fat? I lift too. Which, by the way, makes none of us special. Men have more access to cheap protein, cheap weights, and shitty routines than ever before, lifting is pretty much standard now. Lifting is for the average man. If we're comparing average men to average women.

I don't see us rating women here at all. Probably for good reason, because we have rules against worship. But I have seen women called landwhales, and I'll see these women, and I'll be like "That's just what the average woman looks like."

Does anyone think this? Would you seriously trade place with a man who is fucking something that is extremely physically repulsive? I wouldnt ded srs.

and dont give me the ”technically it is” autist crap. If we go with that logic, you are a fakecel if you get prostitutes or a volcel if you dont physically force yourself on a woman.

and obviously you need to be non fat yourself for this to apply.
Define fatty. Need an image.
If you mean a Snorlax then obvious fuck no.

Image now.

I don't think I'm fat? I lift too. Which, by the way, makes none of us special. Men have more access to cheap protein, cheap weights, and shitty routines than ever before, lifting is pretty much standard now. Lifting is for the average man. If we're comparing average men to average women.

I don't see us rating women here at all. Probably for good reason, because we have rules against worship. But I have seen women called landwhales, and I'll see these women, and I'll be like "That's just what the average woman looks like."
Yeah that is the case for some in America. About 30% are obese, 30% overweight, and 30% healthy. Only the ones in the first category can be called "landwhales.

Of course younger women in our peer group are more fit as well relative to older women.

If you're legit into fatties and enjoy havig sex with them, yes. Otherwise, no.

You reduce things too much to a biological level that isn't necessarily the case at all.

Interpreting the phenomenon of this world with interpretations and assumptions is insufficient, there are defined causes and effects for everything

Human behavior is no exception. How people think they act isn't always how they actually act

Interpreting the phenomenon of this world with interpretations and assumptions is insufficient, there are defined causes and effects for everything

Human behavior is no exception. How people think they act isn't always how they actually act
Most people are conditioned in how they act and what they believe. Biology is only at the underpinning. Female narcissism plays a large role in their entitlement to Chads and obese women do have a lower self-worth and value.

Quite frankly if some weren't with/fucking males that are also overweight the male virginity/sexless rate would be like 60%.

Last edited:
Most people are conditioned in how they act and what they believe. Biology is only at the underpinning. Female narcissism plays a large role in their entitlement to Chads and obese women do have a lower self-worth and value.

Quite frankly if some weren't with/fucking males that are also overweight the male virginity/sexless rate would be like 60%.
I think we will start reaching the 17 to 1 reproductive success stat when polygamy and cheating are embraced on a societal level in the future, id say 200 years tops

monogamy and marriage are still the main relationship systems in the West, but its in decline especially after online dating and chad exposure

I think we will start reaching the 17 to 1 reproductive success stat when polygamy and cheating are embraced on a societal level in the future, id say 200 years tops

monogamy and marriage are still the main relationship systems in the West, but its in decline especially after online dating and chad exposure
I think what's far more likely to happen is they just have sex with each other, some harems/casual sex with chad, libidos keep lowering, and birth rates just keeping fall.

People are even overestimating now how many females want to reproduce. Just having a dog/cat is enough to satiate any natural or biological desires they have for offspring for many.

There are definitely people on this forum who've been sexually approached by landwhales and others especially in early life who are not Chads.

Last edited:
People are even overestimating now how many females want to reproduce. Just having a dog/cat is enough to satiate any natural or biological desires they have for offspring for many.
add to list of what to ban from them.

I don't think I'm fat? I lift too
lol cope. seriously u gym too and shame men into being volcels for not trying to fuck fatties?
step your game up man
depends what their weight and body mass threshold is, assuming they can actually walk and are fertile aged I'd accept without hesitation

brb going to weigh myself
love how you guys cant give one word answer"no" when im asking if you are fat
dont project your standards to everyone else

Ngl I would rather jerk off to my Avi than have sex with a landwhale

I don't think I'm fat? I lift too. Which, by the way, makes none of us special. Men have more access to cheap protein, cheap weights, and shitty routines than ever before, lifting is pretty much standard now. Lifting is for the average man.
Any joeblow can get weights but are they actually strong?

What are your Deadlift/Squat/Bench/OHP numbers?

Yes if it feels good afterwards.

lol cope. seriously u gym too and shame men into being volcels for not trying to fuck fatties?
step your game up man

love how you guys cant give one word answer"no" when im asking if you are fat
dont project your standards to everyone else

"Fat" is subjective. You could ask me what my BMI is, but what if I have a low body fat percentage?

Also, I'm not saying you should have sex with fat people. I'm saying refusing it makes you a volcel. It's not a matter of shame, it's a matter of fact. By all means, have your standards. There's even an important discussion to be had about what are "fair" standards to ask of a person.

But this is where inceldom has lost its way. When it came to inceldom, normies would come up to us and be like "It's not like we're fucking supermodels either!" And we said "We didn't say you were. A normie life isn't perfect, but as incels it's beyond what we can hope for. We are not the same. I am uglier than you, normie. I have less potential than you, normie." But somewhere along the line a normie's life became "expected" for an incel. How can that be, if we're incels? Who by definition cannot have it as good as a normie?

Any joeblow can get weights but are they actually strong?

What are your Deadlift/Squat/Bench/OHP numbers?

It's not about strength, it's about aesthetics. But I can give you what numbers I can.

I don't own a deadlift bar, so I don't do deadlifts. I do everything with dumbbells, except the squat, which I do with a backpack, worn on the front of me, stuffed and strapped with weights.

Squat: 225 for 10 reps
Dumbbell Bench Press: 90 per dumbbell for 10 reps
Overhead Press: 75 per dumbbell for 10 reps

"Fat" is subjective. You could ask me what my BMI is, but what if I have a low body fat percentage?

Also, I'm not saying you should have sex with fat people. I'm saying refusing it makes you a volcel. It's not a matter of shame, it's a matter of fact. By all means, have your standards. There's even an important discussion to be had about what are "fair" standards to ask of a person.

But this is where inceldom has lost its way. When it came to inceldom, normies would come up to us and be like "It's not like we're fucking supermodels either!" And we said "We didn't say you were. A normie life isn't perfect, but as incels it's beyond what we can hope for. We are not the same. I am uglier than you, normie. I have less potential than you, normie." But somewhere along the line a normie's life became "expected" for an incel. How can that be, if we're incels? Who by definition cannot have it as good as a normie?
Look man i get your argument, but at the end of the day its pointless. Pointing out the "technical incel or volcel" definitions are meaningless.
Technically everyone who is not raping, is a volcel too.

Ofcourse we are discussing FAIR standards. Im not even saying you have to go for exact looksmatch. It can even be a point below. But going for a fatty? Really?
Gym several days a week to get a fatty? What the fuck. No wonder women become fat when people have the attitude you have.

Also i dont think "normies" are normies if they fuck fat chicks. Then they are just high tier incels.

Look man i get your argument, but at the end of the day its pointless. Pointing out the "technical incel or volcel" definitions are meaningless.
Technically everyone who is not raping, is a volcel too.

Ofcourse we are discussing FAIR standards. Im not even saying you have to go for exact looksmatch. It can even be a point below. But going for a fatty? Really?
Gym several days a week to get a fatty? What the fuck. No wonder women become fat when people have the attitude you have.

Also i dont think "normies" are normies if they fuck fat chicks. Then they are just high tier incels.

Rape doesn't count, because the woman didn't choose to be with you. You have to be chosen by the woman for her to be an option. Because it means you unlocked it by not being repulsive. Again, inceldom used to mean "I am so repulsive, I have yet to find a woman who wants to be with me. Despite trying my best." It was an honest man's principle, I think we need to get back to it.

Also, what then is a normie, if not someone exemplifying the "norm?" The thing that happens most often?

It's not about strength, it's about aesthetics. But I can give you what numbers I can.

I don't own a deadlift bar, so I don't do deadlifts. I do everything with dumbbells, except the squat, which I do with a backpack, worn on the front of me, stuffed and strapped with weights.

Squat: 225 for 10 reps
Dumbbell Bench Press: 90 per dumbbell for 10 reps
Overhead Press: 75 per dumbbell for 10 reps
Those are decent numbers. Not crazy strong but not weak either.

Also people lift for different reasons. Some lift for strength, some lift for their sport, and some lift for aesthetics. Not everyone lifts for the same reason.

Those are decent numbers. Not crazy strong but not weak either.

Also people lift for different reasons. Some lift for strength, some lift for their sport, and some lift for aesthetics. Not everyone lifts for the same reason.

I mean as far as trying to pick up chicks, and your worth to potential chicks. If we're saying "A lifter should have better prospects because lifting makes you attractive," lifting must be for aesthetics.

I mean as far as trying to pick up chicks, and your worth to potential chicks. If we're saying "A lifter should have better prospects because lifting makes you attractive," lifting must be for aesthetics.
As a natty, when you train for strength, youre going to get bigger anyway.

When I started lifting, I was 60kg-62kg and now I'm 74.5-76kg at 176cm. Even with mostly a strength focus, I still got bigger.

As long as I don't go above 15% bf, I'm not hurting my SMV. My arms may be lagging behind my torso (only 14.5 inches flexed), but increasing them to 16inches wont do anything for SMV JFL.

body is cope for boosting SMV anyways. Its all about Face, Height, and Race (I lack in all of those).

I'm just gonna keep ignoring isolation shit and cuntinue strength coping/powerlifting coping. Lifting doesnt increase SMV, so just do what you enjoy anyways.

no it's not lol

dont give me the ”technically it is” autist crap.

Well here's a question: would it be 'ascension' to fuck the vagina of a hermaphrodite who is 50% female 50% male?

If not: we accept the premise that if they are 50% non-female then it is not heterosexual to fuck her and thus not ascension.

So IMO if a foid is >50% bodyfat only a minority of her % is actually a woman so it isn't ascension to fuck her.

Japs were based they understood this even back in the 80s

I can't even get one