Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think going ER is based if you’re a trucel ( in RDR2 )

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I don’t condone going ER what do you think of it I think there’s better ways to go about coping

Go ER but don't be a monumental fuck up like ER.

First the moron kills his 3 ricecel roommates. Why?? They were already suffering no doubt.

Then he kills another random dude.

He only kills two foids. Then gets into a not even bad ass police chase. Gets himself shot. Crashes his ritzy car. Then kills himself.

He committed a failssacre more than a massacre. He could have at least put a car bomb in his trunk or something or gone down in a hail of police gunfire.

ER has got to be the shittiest poster boy....for going ER.

Yes, its based, even more based if we all team up to do it together to go down in history

Go ER but don't be a monumental fuck up like ER.

First the moron kills his 3 ricecel roommates. Why?? They were already suffering no doubt.

Then he kills another random dude.

He only kills two foids. Then gets into a not even bad ass police chase. Gets himself shot. Crashes his ritzy car. Then kills himself.

He committed a failssacre more than a massacre. He could have at least put a car bomb in his trunk or something or gone down in a hail of police gunfire.

ER has got to be the shittiest poster boy....for going ER.
his spree was pathetic only reason he got known is because his father was famous

Going ER for any reason is based, this planet is severely, cripplingly overpopulated. We weren’t meant to live past 35, let alone have 8 billion humans on the planet. And don’t even get me started on muh space copers, as if corporations wouldn’t be running the entire thing

To answer your original question, yes, there are many ways of coping. Being intoxicated for days on end. Movie marathons. Going out for long walks. Doing an Audiobook. Starting a collection. Playing with your pets if you have any. I'm lucky enough to work with normies who mean well and don't mind inviting me to shoot pool and have drinks with them. Some could argue that's a risk because couples love hitting up bars, but I try to look at it as time out of my house and free drinks. I guess I should point out how there's no end all be all cope for an entire community and what works for me may not work for all. Just my two cents.

because fuck them, thats why
Why though? Killing 3 men who are suffering just like him. And killing them in the most cowardly way... in their own home probably sneakily one by one