Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think girls would give a phuk if Chico posted on an incel forum?

Hades

Hades

Recruit
★★
If you looked like Chico, do you seriously think that spending all your free time on incel forums would prevent you from slaying?

Nope personality doesn't matter

lol this makes me wonder if Chico, O'Pry, etc. have ever found this place. They're probably mentioned on here more often than anywhere else. And no is my answer to the question, but it's not like he'd ever be posting here anyway.

aut said:
lol this makes me wonder if Chico, O'Pry, etc. have ever found this place. They're probably mentioned on here more than anywhere else. And no is my answer to the question, but it's not like he'd ever be posting here anyway.

Yeah, they’re just another name on model/fashion forums yet they’ve been topics of discussion for YEARS on various incel forums.

aut said:
lol this makes me wonder if Chico, O'Pry, etc. have ever found this place. They're probably mentioned on here more often than anywhere else. And no is my answer to the question, but it's not like he'd ever be posting here anyway.

I heard from eggman that he has a fan who is a male model, and confirmed that they are aware of these sites

real incels know that eggy is trustworthy

Hades said:
I heard from eggman that he has a fan who is a male model, and confirmed that they are aware of these sites

proof?

Hades said:

just lol. Is there any proof of this?

If they made themselves known, they would have female orbiters immediately.

Oh, that doesn't happen to you or anyone you know, so things like that don't happen to anyone, you think...