Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think gen alpha (current babies and kids) is going to be more blackpilled when they grow up?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Tbh they grow up in a world where the dating culture is already fucked and with "careers" like influencer and e-thot are popular. These things didn't exist when Gen Z grew up which makes it harder to be blackpilled, as you still have some ideas of the "old" world thinking everything will be just fine and you will find someone. That's until you're fully blackpilled of course.

But gen alpha will see everything is fucked which will make the blackpill more popular than ever. Fuck even when I started using tinder (about 7 years ago) it was MUCH better than now even if it was fucked. That gives you a great idea on how over it is.

of course, we are already seeing the effects of hypergamy on large scale.

"average is the new ugly"

For sure, not only because of that, but also because Gen Z/millennial mothers will be narcissistic and unloving towards their male kids. They will gaslight and bluepill their sons about foid nature and teach him to be cuck

What will happen is that there will be a more extreme divided, some of the are going to be the biggest batch of queers ever seen due to systemic indoctrination and some will be incredibly blackpilled due to social media saturation and runaway hypergamy.

It's only getting worse from here on out

When an autistic man smiles at you its the most beautiful feeling in a world because autistic men barely smile. Out of being shamed for smiling 'creepy' and just because we don't use our facial muscles very much. So a smile from an autistic man should definetly make your day

Yes. I really do feel for the incels arriving in the next decade. What kind of fucking world are they going to have to deal with? What feelings? Will society have to concede that there is a massive problem? Will birthrates be so low as to cause a migrant or other crisis?
On the bright side, they will have plenty of time to explore the ever expanding history of the incel and coping movement. If only the old forums were fully preserved. Some blackpills there were of outstanding quality, especially those from PUAhate, even if the dialect is antiquated. Plenty of time...before they ROPE.

Tbh they grow up in a world where the dating culture is already fucked and with "careers" like influencer and e-thot are popular. These things didn't exist when Gen Z grew up which makes it harder to be blackpilled, as you still have some ideas of the "old" world thinking everything will be just fine and you will find someone. That's until you're fully blackpilled of course.

But gen alpha will see everything is fucked which will make the blackpill more popular than ever. Fuck even when I started using tinder (about 7 years ago) it was MUCH better than now even if it was fucked. That gives you a great idea on how over it is.

The blackpill is everywhere now, though just because a meme circulated in the past doesn't mean that it's familiar now, case in point, this is what Millenials grew up with:

Stop saying gen Alpha, day Gen Z2, anyone younger than me is a Zoomer, gen Beta will be Z3.

I think OP is right. Millennials like me had several advantages:

- Dating market was not completely fucked for much of our lives. Tinder only came out in 2010, etc.
- Economy was much stronger. Home ownership among Millennials completely mogs GenZ to oblivion and will continue to do so. >50% of millennials own a house, I don't think Gen Alpha will ever reach 25% until they are very old perhaps.
- We will inherit baby boomer money
- Many millennials can SEAMaxx, something Gen Alpha are unlikely to be able to do when SEA gets westernized.
- Jobs in STEM have been very lucrative for Millennials. There's signs now that due to mass immigration and advances in AI that this will dissipate and the best jobs will be for chads (athletes, etc) and stacies (only fans millions, e-thots) only. Thankfully for Millennials we've been able to largely bypass this (I have 4 houses already, so don't really care if my career becomes obsolete).

The only saving grace I can see for Gen Alpha is:

- Advances in LL surgery. This would have totally saved my life and made me non-incel (I am 5ft tall). The flip side is the tallfag gen alphas lose out, so it's a tradeoff.
- Advances in other areas like better/quicker/cheaper/easier hair transplants.
- Better copes like AI sex dolls. These will be PC though, they'll chop your dick off if you say anything racist/sexist/whatever.

Yes have you seen how big the Looksmaxxing shit has gotten on tiktok

Teach the young boys to start bashing women's skulls the moment they start acting shallow.

Gen alpha will be a bunch of emotionless brutes

There are already 14 year old gen alpha foids they are definetly quite hypergamous

- Advances in LL surgery. This would have totally saved my life and made me non-incel (I am 5ft tall). The flip side is the tallfag gen alphas lose out, so it's a tradeoff.
- Advances in other areas like better/quicker/cheaper/easier hair transplants.
- Better copes like AI sex dolls. These will be PC though, they'll chop your dick off if you say anything racist/sexist/whatever.
Medical advancements will create a race to the bottom. Chad will be the new normal, normal will be the new ugly, and ugly will be arrested for making foids feel "creeped out." Possession of AI sex dolls will be treated the same as possessing CP.

im afraid for males of that generation man, imagine the foids standards when theyre teens, in 2030s. Like probably more then 85% will be incels jfl

For sure, not only because of that, but also because Gen Z/millennial mothers will be narcissistic and unloving towards their male kids. They will gaslight and bluepill their sons about foid nature and teach him to be cuck