Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do You Think Foids Would Fuck Darth Vader

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25513

Self-banned
-
Even tho a deformed truecel lies under Vader’s mask, do you think women would still be attracted to the fact that he’s a 7 foot tall, broad framed, half man half machine that could thrust a 10 inch metal cock up their cooter, or would they be repulsed by the fact that a burnt truecel lies under the mask?

Attachments

• F0AA6B0F-209F-4CE4-A319-3019DEE82C64.jpeg
    F0AA6B0F-209F-4CE4-A319-3019DEE82C64.jpeg
    174.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 5346CF24-36A1-498B-A86B-95D3114E2124.jpeg
    5346CF24-36A1-498B-A86B-95D3114E2124.jpeg
    43.4 KB · Views: 48
He’s like the 2nd most powerful man in the galaxy, of course they would

I mean he's a tall based dark triad giga chad. Sure, they fuck even worse shit.

Melted dick might be a problem, but as long as he keeps his helmet on he should be good.

He is tall, dark triad maxxed, statusmaxxed and he had a Chad face before he got deformed.

He’s like the 2nd most powerful man in the galaxy, of course they would
Vader wasn't just heightmaxxed via battlesuit, he was also gigastatusmaxxed as well.

Everyone seems to be mentioning height, dark triad, and status. While im inclined to agree that that works for getting sex, it still doesnt always turn out well if youre ugly
20200721 012235

Bitches love it when they get Force choked.

technically JBW so yes

Just turn to the dark side theory

0df2bfb725a606ac267ec169f694584b.png
141b71ae389919837bc3f0e017806f6c.png

The Chad Darth Vader vs The Incel General Grievous

General Grievous still mogs us because he is capable of inflicting great damage on his opponents compared to the average human.
Or not idk it's been a while since I watched the original Star Wars movies.

But General Grievous is indeed an incel compared to Darth Vader.

General Grievous still mogs us because he is capable of inflicting great damage on his opponents compared to the average human.
Or not idk it's been a while since I watched the original Star Wars movies.

But General Grievous is indeed an incel compared to Darth Vader.
maxresdefault.jpg

He was atleast a sandnigger before he turned into a Cyborg, as opposed to a prettyboy chad like Darth Vader

Of course they would. Him an the emperor would slay. They're the two most powerful men in the galaxy. Plus foids would cream their pants with what they could do using the dark side of the force.

Star Wars fans should be put into a gas chamber tbh. Fuck even contemplating this, but of course the answer is yes, have you even met foids?

Star Wars fans should be put into a gas chamber tbh. Fuck even contemplating this, but of course the answer is yes, have you even met foids?
I didn’t know how face copers could respond to this because Vader is a deformed truecel under the mask

I didn’t know how face copers could respond to this because Vader is a deformed truecel under the mask
I'm a birdcel with no mask (JFL) and it hurts me to the core of my soul to even go outside in inhabited areas, ngl. If I can't go hunting with deer slugs feeding them on scantily clad JBs being the lowest of the low as far as males that's a really weak second place prize, tbh.

It's over for me, I shoud've roped 400 weeks ago. :reeeeee: