Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think foids are so evil to do this?

TheMostAncientcel

TheMostAncientcel

Banned
-
Would femoids get sexually aroused at the sight of a tall muscular Chad beating to a pulp their betacuck boyfriend/husband?If yes what % of them?

All but some might not show it since they want the money to keep flowing. Also sexual arousal != rational desire

Would femoids get sexually aroused at the sight of a tall muscular Chad beating to a pulp their betacuck boyfriend/husband?If yes what % of them?
fellow grey cell any questions you ask the blackpill answers. Just look at the studies and other empirical data

There is nothing else in this world that would turn a foid on more than two soycucks fighting over her

We should build a wall and make the foids pay for it.
#MaketheworldBasedAgain

fellow grey cell any questions you ask the blackpill answers. Just look at the studies and other empirical data
blackpill science is brootal

Maybe I am blueplling wishful thinking but would foids get aroused at the sight of us beating the shit out of their Chads boyfriend/hubby? Like evily laughing "HAHAHA is this you alpha male? Pathetic" while the Chad is semi-unconscious and covered in blood with some of his bones even exposed by the violence of the brutal beating in Tales of Berseria.

A couple of years ago there was a posting on some relationship help section of plebbit. This foid recounted of how this muscular super Chad pushed her boyfriend down on a basketball court and mocked him while she was watching. She wrote in detail of how she couldn't help but fantasize about the bully fucking her and felt bad about it, but she said that while she felt bad she couldn't help but imagine him fucking her and felt all tingly every time she saw him since. It seemed like it was written by a genuine foid and didn't have that air of erotica written by some cuck fantasy having beta larping as a foid. All the responses were hilarious though, nobody called her out on it, just imagine if the roles were reversed lmao. But yeah I figure it's the same way with the cuckolding fetish, you see so many losers on plebbit cry about their girlfriend leaving them for the bf or bull in the open relationship. Foids want the better man

Yes, foids are primitive so they love violence and bullying.

Yes. All of them. When a bf gets beat up, it’s guaranteed the gf will break up with him. Just a matter of time

Foids are primitive.

If they see a Chad beating up an incel their pussy instantly becomes the Niagara Falls.

Lol if you think that foids are evil. I am literally death itself.

Yes. their mammal brains get the signal that Chad can defend her life. Also in return, they lose attraction if their BF gets beaten up or shows weakness.
HBbU2qo

Immagine
Yes. their mammal brains get the signal that Chad can defend her life. Also in return, they lose attraction if their BF gets beaten up or shows weakness.
View attachment 370741

This thing is so brutal that I thank god that I am facially semi-deformed. At least no foid will ever want me and as a consequence I'll never become the cuckold of one of those walking cancers. If anyone reading this brutal story still doesn't believe that women are the most perverse, sick and evil creatures of the universe I hope they die a horrible, horrible death.

I find a bit of cope in the fact that those behaviour are evolutionary processes that are at work. Its nothing personal, only screening weakness and it can happen to anyone.

It’s not 100%. If that were true I would have ascended by now. :feelsBox:

1000% of them
While chadfishing on tinder I talked to a girl who had a boyfriend, she was willing to cheat and wanted me to humiliate and beat up her boyfriend in front of her. In a pic she showed me he looked normie tier (6/10). A lot of them are definitely turned on by this

Last edited:
Foids are the personification of evil.