Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think FBICels got blackpilled seeing this content

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
Do you faggots think that some fbicels got blackpilled seeing some of this content?

Ask yourself first:feelsbaton:

Yes definitely :feelsYall:

Do you faggots think that some fbicels got blackpilled seeing some of this content?
I don't think there have been any law enforcement agencies assigned to patrol this forum. Don't get me wrong, this forum has certainly been subp.oena'd for user information loads of times, but still I don't think we are seen as a threat yet. Our kill count is still below 100 I think

Yes, my colleagues couldn't stop talking about the dogpill for days.

But there’s a lot of autisticels on here
people who have high functioning autism or aspergers syndrome actually have extremely high IQ its just society doesn't accept them

No, the bluepill is a strong mental defense mechanism.

I dont think so, they are well trained governments dogs.

I'm sure theres a couple in here that saw the truth and converted over. I think its similar to how roman soldiers began slowly converting to Christianity 2000 years ago. Christians were a tiny sects and the roman soldiers were comparable to the glowniggers

many glowniggers are in mental hospitals after swallowing the fishpill

No, they don't care.

Definitely some of them who might be incels. Some are Chads but most are beta cucks who think they're chads and revel in our misery.

fbi nowadays is full of foids and fags

Probably not. Remember, they get to go home to their wife and kids.

Police are too fucking brain-dead to comprehend what life is like as a not normie. They are a hivemindd of liberal Jewish faggots it's funny you think they can be blackpilled at all.

Nah.
i suspect glowies are the type to spout tradcuck garbage most gen-x and boomers believe.
I think anyone in government sees males as inherently disposable.

I wish one of them goes ER on the entire facility

police officers = giga normies