Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think every 6+/10 person should be sterilised or castrated? (<5/10: taxed 100% if they have baby, but they don't have [a lot of] sex so...)

Agree or disagree?

• Total voters
TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
I didn't fucking CONSENT to being born! If you have baby, you risk that it will turn out a loser or disabled or lonely or whatever else bad thing there is!

We already have so many people in the world. I mean, how the fuck will the world look like in 20 years?

I don't know what overpopulation has to do with looks, most people that overbreed are goblins and live in disgusting parts of the world.

I don't think anyone should breed unless they can provide a good life for their children.

I don't know what overpopulation has to do with looks, most people that overbreed are goblins and live in disgusting parts of the world.

I don't think anyone should breed unless they can provide a good life for their children.
Agree with you.

But this doesn't solve the problem of disabilities, severe ugliness, and subsequent loneliness and incelpdom, and then severe depression

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back