Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think Elon Musk will allow incelposting on Twitter?

Will Elon Musk allow Incelposting on Twitter?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
There are many places that start out as free speech to grow their userbase like Facebook, Reddit and Twitter and once they have their userbase they turn soy and then start policing "hate speech". Ruqqus a Reddit clone started out as free speech but then turned soy and collapsed. I tend to be a trusting person and I like to think that Elon Musk will remain pro free speech but you never know in this globohomo world we live in.

I'm really excited if Twitter does turn free speech because the format of Twitter is more meme friendly than here and we might have a new golden age of incel memes if Twitter is free speech and allows incelposting.

I also heard that they are going to make sub Twitters as well like reddit. So we can have our own incel sub Twitter posting incel memes. We can only dream. Not to mention we can bring many more brocels home on Twitter.

Maybe it's pessimism speaking but no, if anything incels on twitter will get drowned out by hordes of sigma grindset redpiller retards.

I don’t think anything will change on Twitter tbh

He got annoyed by the soy censorship most likely
I’m tired of everyone acting he’s some good guy hero he’s just a kike billionaire like the rest. The only reason he bought Twitter was to boost his publicity and to make more money from it.

Society has a double standard when it comes to Incels, basically they will find any Excuse to silence and Censor Incels and the Blackpill, Freespeech or not.

Its only when Incels for a large enough Social Demographic to affect these companies bottom line profits will they start respecting Incels rights to Free Speech

You dont need a soy billionaire to incelpost on twitter faggot. I’ve been doing it for years.

You dont need a soy billionaire to incelpost on twitter faggot. I’ve been doing it for years.
So if I say that foids are degenerate wild animals that should be locked up I won’t be banned

So if I say that foids are degenerate wild animals that should be locked up I won’t be banned
You’ll be banned eventually if you get reported. Just simply create a new account

He doesn't really care about battles of trashing other gender online, but he will prob do it to get free advertising from soys OMG ELONG MUSTY IS INCEL HITLER FASCIST NAZI WE NEEDS TO PUT HIM IN GULAG:soy:

I honestly believe Musk's intentions to reduce censorship are genuine.

So I can't see him expressly banning incels for being incels.

But the line will be criminality... so the minute you post something with a hint of rape, violence or pedophilia, BANG you'll be gone.

And (TBH) rightly so. I'm an adult careermaxxed oldcel living and functioning in the real world... tbh I can't say I would disagree with that being the standard on twitter. Twitter is a public place, people want to be a part of society and have what it offers, need to know how to act in public.

In reality, any perceived incels will be pack raped into oblivion by the :foidSoy::soy: within seconds. So I can't imagine Twitter will ever become a significant incel space.

But the line will be criminality... so the minute you post something with a hint of rape, violence or pedophilia, BANG you'll be gone.

And (TBH) rightly so. I'm an adult careermaxxed oldcel living and functioning in the real world... tbh I can't say I would disagree with that being the standard on twitter. Twitter is a public place, people want to be a part of society and have what it offers, need to know how to act in public.
I’m okay with that. The Reddit incel spaces did not allow violence, rape etc either and they were still pretty good. The soys were also kept at bay there

@Transcended Trucel @yez look at this his shit.:lul: cuckcels be here

Not really any point in using Twitter as an incel. It's such a shit platform anyways, don't know why people spend all day on it...

Oh fuck it's a tie :whatfeels:

@Transcended Trucel @yez look at this his shit.:lul: cuckcels be here
:lul: jfl. I understand his point though. What Twitter should do is just put that content with a warning spoiler. rather than be Cucks and ban it altogether

I don't know I don't use twitter :feelshmm:

There are many places that start out as free speech to grow their userbase like Facebook, Reddit and Twitter and once they have their userbase they turn soy and then start policing "hate speech". Ruqqus a Reddit clone started out as free speech but then turned soy and collapsed. I tend to be a trusting person and I like to think that Elon Musk will remain pro free speech but you never know in this globohomo world we live in.

I'm really excited if Twitter does turn free speech because the format of Twitter is more meme friendly than here and we might have a new golden age of incel memes if Twitter is free speech and allows incelposting.

I also heard that they are going to make sub Twitters as well like reddit. So we can have our own incel sub Twitter posting incel memes. We can only dream. Not to mention we can bring many more brocels home on Twitter.
Listen here ,a billionaire profiting from this system will not allow said system to be destroyed :feelsseriously:

If you think you guys are going to get on twitter to tell women they are cumdumpster and talk about blackpill ideology , you guys are daydreaming :feelskek:

Somehow I doubt it. Anything based is probably going to be under a lot of scrutiny.

U wish

Maybe it's pessimism speaking but no, if anything incels on twitter will get drowned out by hordes of sigma grindset redpiller retards.
If blackpillers are given free speech, we would obliterate all redpillers. They just shut us down fast cause we are the most dangerous to their ideology.

maybe Twitter won't remain profitable if he doesn't allow Incelposting.

Elon musk buyed twitter to integrate it to neuralink, he will use info there to make neuralink and I.A more sophisticated; also, he is not against trends, mainstream or against anything, he is not a resistance or a symbol of freedom, there is no reason for a priviledged billionaire sexhaver of hundreds in his body count to fight for incels

Last edited: