Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think carmaxxx works?

M

MrUgly

"Swallow the Blackpill you fag" - Albert Einstein
★★★★★
Do you think we have a chance to ascend if we have a nice sports car like Mercedes AMG or Porsche? It doesnt have to be a 200k$ car there are also "cheap" AMGs and Porsche for around 70k$ (in my country where I live) And I dont even talk about used car... there are already cars for 40k$. But of course only the newer models and not the old models. Lets just buy these cars either in cash or taking a loan

Sure bro just carmaxx:forcedsmile:

Literal auto advertisement fairy tale. :feelshaha: ya just go get an expensive car, you'll be drinking on the beach with your enormous NT socialcircle in no time.

idk but that's what I plan on doing since i love cars

From the average foid perspective, subhuman with a luxury car looks comical and cringe. They automatically assume it's a way of overcompensating.

Just betabuxx bro

Only if it’s a supercar/hypercar (think lambo, ferrari, bugatti) and you at least have a 5/10 face and 6’0. Then yeah, you can probably get to be a cucked betabuxx for low tier single mother becky or something like that.

Other than that, it’s over. BMW, porsche and mercedes are middle class cars. You are nothing special, even in 3rd world peon countries let alone in the west. ER is the proof.
Wtf are you talking about?! Porsche and Mercedes AMG are not really middle class cars. Tbh I prefer Porsche or Mercedes AMG over the ugly supercar Lambo and Ferrari. Just look at the interiour/exteriour design and quality and you will go for German cars

From the average foid perspective, subhuman with a luxury car looks comical and cringe. They automatically assume it's a way of overcompensating.
And it is most of the time

You are just coping because you will never afford them, you are like the normies who be like “I don’t want a stacy because they are shallow toilets I’d rather have my autistic low tier becky GF who cucks me with chads but i am in love with her:soy:

All the rich young chads in my neighborhood drive supercars, not a single bmw in sight:feelskek:

In the end of the day it doesn’t matter though, if you have sub5 face and you are a manlet, even rolls royce or a bugatti is not going to save you.
You have really no idea of cars. You come with BMW lol im talking about AMG and Porsche. And no I dont cope I would never buy a supercar if I even was a billionaire. You already know that evensome of the AMG and Porsche have the same HP like the ugly flat supercars? But fuck it doesnt make sense to talk with you about cars because you know nothing

not really. guy with lambo trid to marry foid she rejected. its the FACE.

I saw a Mercedes CLA AMG with a funny racing stripe yesterday. Nice looking car.

I had a Mercedes-Benz a couple of years ago... Got me 0 pussy. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I'd rather spend such a sum on surgerymaxxing than a car. JFL.

around 70k$ (
I could live for ten years with that money(also i make that amount of money in ten years at my wagecuck)

I have my mom's toyota corolla will it get me bitches?