Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do You Think Being NT Matters?

Do You Think Being NT Matters?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Destroyer

Officer
★★★★
I think it does just as long as you're a 5/10, If you're below a 5/10 than being NT does fuck all.

I think 5-7 users on these forums could "Ascend" If they were NT

Your NT status may affect you at the lower tiers, for sure, but ultimately a subhuman currycel who might be socially proficient and autistic subhuman currycel won't have much differences in getting any foids; one is a talking sub 5, and another is a socially incompetent sub 5... :feelsjuice:

Take autistic Chad, given attention from birth and a constant positive reinforcement loop from his attractiveness; he mogs any NT truecel to hell and back with the events he has experiences and the SMV he has. :feelsclown:

It matters to an extent, but not to the level that rabid NTpillers imply. :smonk:

If not NT you will get nothing.

It certainly helps, but it is not the be-all, end-all. I am neurotypical, meaning that I can hold conversations with strangers, look women in the eye, and attend public meetings without feeling anxious or stressed out about it, but social skills did not prevent me from being a sexless loser for 20 years and counting.

You need looks to get your foot in the door, once that's done you probably need to be NT to keep anyone around.

As usual it only matters if you're a normie. "Does X matter?" is irrelevant for incels and Chads.

Yes but now I tend to think that it’s not worth it if you can’t make it to the top of the social hierarchy. Being NT allows you to fit in with other normies but at the end of the day, you’re just another wageslave and disposable tool.

Yes but now I tend to think that it’s not worth it if you can’t make it to the top of the social hierarchy. Being NT allows you to fit in with other normies but at the end of the day, you’re just another wageslave and disposable tool.
That is the majority of people, you think you're special?

Yes but if you’re not at least average looking, it won’t help get girls but it’s still good to be NT

The majority of men are also cucks, would you be proud of belong to them? Kek
You're asocial and most men are not cuck only the faggots online.

Absolutely if you are in the 5-6 range. 7 less

Being NT is absolutely crucial if you are not literally Chad. You literally cannot have a girlfriend as a sub-8 male without being NT, it's simply not possible.
Wait bro, your telling me girls won't kick down my door, come into my basement and fuck me????? :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Height, face, body build, and race all matter far more than NT.

Mentalcels= fakecels

Bullshit. If you are tall and good looking, you will get pussy even if you are autistic.
Non NT chad can get what is thrown at him a NT chad is cleaning the whole buffet.
Even NT normie can get more than non NT chad.

Last edited:
Non NT chad can get what is thrown at him a NT chad is cleaning the whole buffet.
Mentalcels are fakecels.

Shitloads of women will throw themselves at a non-NT Chad.

It matters to an extent, but not to the level that rabid NTpillers imply. :smonk:

Does height matter more than NT?
Does face matter more than NT?
Does body build matter more than NT?
Does race matter more than NT?

no for sub5 obviously

In comparison to incel, but to NT counterpart it's nothing.
I agree. But the point is that the non-NT Chad ain't going to be an incel.

NT doesn't matter that much.

I agree. But the point is that the non-NT Chad ain't going to be an incel.

NT doesn't matter that much.
NT matters far more since you will be able to maintain your relationships better this also includes work.
The percentage of chads are low and even more so for a non NT chad.
You keep looking at irrelevant shit.

NT is crucial if you're a sub 6 man. Your life will be dogshit if you have autism and your looks don't compensate for it.

U only are NT if you’re a at least 6/10 or chad