Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think being given a young, virgin and attractive foid as wife without the possibility of divorce would cure your depression?

Would it cure your depression?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
She would also not be able to cheat on you because of atrocious consequences.

Last edited:
It wouldn't make me more depressed thats for sure

It would make my life much more pleasant and fulfilling. I don’t think it would “cure” me of my depression though tbh. I'll always hate this world and the society I live in and I’ll probably always hate myself too.

Death is the cure.

It wouldn't make me more depressed thats for sure
If the "without the possibility of divorce" clause wasn't there, it'd make me very anxious and insecure because I know my chances of keeping an arrangement like that in 2018 are slim. But with that clause on? I'd 100% be motivated to live again.

This would be the only cure for depression

It would make my life much more pleasant and fulfilling. I don’t think it would “cure” me of my depression though tbh. I'll always hate this world and the society I live in and I’ll probably always hate myself too.
I also think the world is a bad place but I don't think getting depressed is a 100% necessary consequence of thinking like that.

I've thought like that for a long time and only in the last years did I lost the motivation with pretty much everything.

Sex with her is all I need, because it would signify I am human.

I was about to ask if water is truly wet but apparently there are some Not sure votes

I was about to ask if water is truly wet but apparently there are some Not sure votes
"Not sure" is a reasonable vote because we can't really 100% know, that's why I wrote "do you think" btw. But now we have some "no" votes as well :worryfeels:

I'd love to come home after a long day to some cute foid

No I just want to become rich and get rid of wageslavery .

And JFL if you think that any woman virgin or not will ever love your ugly ass. Be prepared to live in a loveless and sexless marriage.

@Mainländer do you want white JB for sex or to raise her? Also would you put your thumb in a 14 year old JB butthole while fucking her doggy style

She doesn't have to be super young or a virgin or even be forced to stay with me. Just getting a gf around my age that is reasonably attractive that loves me would probably cure or ease my depression.

I don't have depression, but if I interpret the question as, "Would it make you happier?" The answer is easily "no."

There are numerous cultural and political problems in the west right now. Marrying and/or raising a family in this environment is totally unappealing to me.

I voted yes because I assumed "without the possibility of divorce" meant "without the possibility of her cheating".

If that is the case, I would refer to maslowe's hierarchy of needs.

If I had a qt gf who who I could trust, it would allow me to reach for the upper tiers of the pyramid. Without it I am simply wallowing in the filth at he bottom trying to fill that gaping hole.

Last edited:
it would certainly make my life more fulfilling

though she wouldn't stay young and attractive forever which would be an issue

There are numerous cultural and political problems in the west right now. Marrying and/or raising a family in this environment is totally unappealing to me.
Pretty much how I feel. It will be thrilling to fuck a prime virgin girl but I’ll still hate myself and the world I live in. That will most likely never change.

Yes, of course. She does not even have to be that attractive, I would be happy with my lookmatch as well.

I don't think so. Even if I found a girlfriend I would be still depressed that she could cheat on me and I'll become a cuck.

I don't think so. Even if I found a girlfriend I would be still depressed that she could cheat on me and I'll become a cuck.
I'll edit about the cheating as well.

Most definitely.

If she was supportive & wouldn't cheat; absolutely. At least it would feel like there is a purpose to go wagecuck & there'd be someone in my corner so to speak, android waifu now!

I don't have depression, but if I interpret the question as, "Would it make you happier?" The answer is easily "no."

Pretty much how I feel. It will be thrilling to fuck a prime virgin girl but I’ll still hate myself and the world I live in. That will most likely never change.
Good point tbh. But if that was even possible, it would mean society had changed. A bit confusing tbh.

Bluepilled stupid cope. Have fun while your wife visibly despises you even if she tries to put an act.

Only LOOKS cure depression because inceldom and lookism is about way more than having a wife. Id gladly never have sex again in life nor human female contact if I was made good looking in exchange, with all the other benefits that come with it.

What you mean is just a stay home hooker that will despise you even more than a hooker due to her being coerced and not even paid for it.

Out of here with this bluepill shit.

Bluepilled stupid cope. Have fun while your wife visibly despises you even if she tries to put an act.

Only LOOKS cure depression because inceldom and lookism is about way more than having a wife. Id gladly never have sex again in life nor human female contact if I was made good looking in exchange, with all the other benefits that come with it.

What you mean is just a stay home hooker that will despise you even more than a hooker due to her being coerced and not even paid for it.

I disagree with you on that one. Yes, if you aren't attractive, no woman will be really physically attracted to you. That's a given.

But you're underestimating how malleable women are. Women always mimic society because they NEED society to survive, much more so than men. Especially during the times civilization was yet not around.

Ever noticed how white, rich foids who only date white Chads virtue signal about blacks and ethnics? They do so because today's society endorse such things.

In a healthy society that endorses monogamy, women would naturally support it. Even though she would still be repulsed by your poor looks deep down, she'd behave in a way pretty much indiscernible from normal relationships (girl x Chad).

It's nothing like betabuxxing nowadays. Why do you think the elites focus so much on women? Because they know how programmable they are. A good amount of men think for themselves, but only a very tiny minority of women, if any, do so.

Owning a nice piece of property for the rest of your life which will satisfy your sex drive is probably enough to make you happy. Maybe not on a high facial bloat day, that's worse than torture. But otherwise I think it would

She would also not be able to cheat on you because of atrocious consequences.

Without a qt gf I have no motivation to do anything so if I were to get one I'd 100% be able to pull myself out of the hole I'm in. It'd give me a reason to better myself beyond looksmaxxing and it'd help me stop my harmful copes. So yes. Easy yes. If I had a girlfriend or wife, my depression would banish in record time.

Voted yes faster than a F1 car on the final lap

No I just want to become rich and get rid of wageslavery .

And JFL if you think that any woman virgin or not will ever love your ugly ass. Be prepared to live in a loveless and sexless marriage.

Yes, having a girlfriend would cure my depression instantly.

Yes, so long as they’re not stuck up

Do you mean forced or coerced by some means? I don't know what would be worse, having someone who doesn't want to be with you forced to do so, or continuing a life of isolation.

Do you mean forced or coerced by some means? I don't know what would be worse, having someone who doesn't want to be with you forced to do so, or continuing a life of isolation.
Foids are adaptable. People here underrated this a lot.

How do you think women got by through most of history, where they basically had to submit sexually to whoever was in power?

Fuck yes
I would be excited to wake up in the morning and when i come home from work

Foids are adaptable. People here underrated this a lot.

How do you think women got by through most of history, where they basically had to submit sexually to whoever was in power?

But you can get only starfish sex in such a set-up . Your wife will be nothing more than your roommate.

No, the world is still shit, but it would be a hundred times easier to cope.

If the "without the possibility of divorce" clause wasn't there, it'd make me very anxious and insecure because I know my chances of keeping an arrangement like that in 2018 are slim. But with that clause on? I'd 100% be motivated to live again.
go to a island and start kidnaping foids, say "some madman kidnaped us and put us here because he is a very bad man and white"

But you can get only starfish sex in such a set-up . Your wife will be nothing more than your roommate.
I don't think so. You just have to be firm with your wife and tell her to stop with the starfish bullshit or else you'll beat her up. Done.

Women are like they are now because society allows them to. It's like a society that treated children like adults, letting they live as they wanted. How do you think children would behave?

No but it'll surely improve my life dramatically. The only reason for me to be depressed would be for not being chad to give her maximal pleasures and satisfaction

Definitely, but I would like her to be happy with me, it would be really awkward getting home after work and seeing a JB sobbing, and trying suicide because she don't want to be with me. And before someone call me a cuck, the body won't stay warm forever you know? If I had a microwave to warm it and some other thing to preserve, well it might work somehow

Definitely, but I would like her to be happy with me, it would be really awkward getting home after work and seeing a JB sobbing, and trying suicide because she don't want to be with me. And before someone call me a cuck, the body won't stay warm forever you know? If I had a microwave to warm it and some other thing to preserve, well it might work somehow
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I reiterate myself, foids are adaptable. Are foids killing themselves en masse in countries where arranged marriages are a thing?

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I reiterate myself, foids are adaptable. Are foids killing themselves en masse in countries where arranged marriages are a thing?
Yeah I know but thinking about the west it would take a really long time to reach the same situation of those countries, unless it is a country like our own, that arranged marriages could benefit some really poor JB family

What an easy question.

Only if you can pay for her shit and maintain a masculine demeanor at all times. Unless we're talking about an alien/ fantasy wife.

Yeah I know but thinking about the west it would take a really long time to reach the same situation of those countries, unless it is a country like our own, that arranged marriages could benefit some really poor JB family
Well let's consider this a hypothetical scenario in terms of the society as well, since the west would never allow such thing to happen in the first place.

Im depressed over the evil of humanity you learn from the blackpill, not the actual inceldom I have. I am actually at the point where I am borderline volcel.

No I want to live like a chad and fuck different girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back