Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If a foid loses all memories of her past relationships and sexual experience, would she be wife material?

Non-virgin, whore foid's body but mind is now virgin, is she wife material?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Depends on other factors.

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
A typical foid has taken miles of meat and is fucked up in the head, not wife material. In this hypothetical, the foid has no stds or anything that would make her physically different from a virgin foid. Additionally, no one else has any memories or physical evidence of her sexual history. Any nudes, videos, messages, or social media posts indicating any kind of past has also vanished. If that foid had all memories of her past romantic and sexual experiences, would she be wife material?

I think not. If she was a whore before she will likely do it again, even if she has no memory of it. No foids are wife material. :cryfeels:

Last edited:
Maybe some brain chip can cure female nature and solve inceldom problem once and forever.

Maybe some brain chip can cure female nature and solve inceldom problem once and forever.
It is absolutely impossible to keep female hypergamy 100% in check. No amount of religion, culture, laws or possible death penalties can stop a woman from chasing Chad

Her hymen doesn't lose any memory

Dw bros all woman can become a born again Christian in her mid 30s after her 50 man gangbang

2024 02 12 0tt Kleki