Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think being gay is a choice?

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I always though of it as - all women are bisexual and men are either streight or gay. So i think being gay is a choice but for women only. What do you think?

I don’t know , Probably not

A product of over-civilisation, just like incels.

Faggotry is a mental disorder that is unfortunately being labeled as sexual orientation in 21st century which reflects how low the society have stooped.

Most gay people I see are usually incel tier mentally fucked people. I think it's mostly a socially aquired trait but there might be some men who have it through genes. In women it's only show, I think.

I consider it a fetish, its just a very popular fetish. Like would you consider being a furry "a choice"?

I don't think it's a choice

For most faggots it is imo. I believe that very few are actually born gay

Being gay isn’t a choice but acting on the attraction is

Plenty of copers who went crazy and gay after they couldn't get foids.
Just look at all the guys who want to fuck traps with "feminine penises" on 4chan.

I think they're born gay, they don't choose it

BEING GAY IS A MENTAL ILLNESS THAT SHOULD BE CORRECTED, NOT PROMOTED.

Imo yes
I think they're born gay, they don't choose it
U dont have a concept of sexuality when you are born, thats like saying you are born with a fetish
I don't know, I just know that they are luck as fuck for not being attracted to the scum of the earth.
I would rather be attracted to females than big hairy dudes ngl

I don’t think anyone is born gay. I think something causes it, whether it be unbalanced hormones, childhood molestation, trauma etc. Because if you think about it, why would a gay man be born with a penis, but also be born sexually attracted to males when he can’t use his penis to reproduce with males? That just sounds unnatural because the biological purpose of sex is to reproduce.