Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think Barron Trump will sell out his family to get his hands on the empire?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
People here have had a few things to say about Barron. Unreal physical genetics + unreal wealth is already a jackpot. But he's a Trump. For about half of America and various spots here and there elsewhere, that name is synonymous with "Christ." Millions would follow him just for his being a gift in the flesh from Donald.

But he can't really enjoy that kind of status right away. No, if/when Donald Trump dies the title of "Next Trump" doesn't necessarily go to Barron. In fact it probably won't unless he does something about it. Make no mistake, you will see a Thronesian battle for the Trump estate when the time comes.

But unlike the rest of the Trump kids, Barron has the unique advantage of being loved by conservatives who worship the Trump name, being loved by liberals who think he secretly hates his dad and wants to be free of his shadow, and above all not involved in any questionable business practices. If he could find the dirt, he could be crowned while he's young enough to enjoy it.

Otherwise? He'll have to wait for Don Jr. to die. And maybe Ivanka. At that point he'll be so old he'll have to pay for it like his dad. Instead of being liked for his money AND his looks.

I'll murder them all for being born incorrectly as I should've have had that estate in the Yeager name. But god and his time schemes put me in this prison. But I will be breaking out. the colony will be complete and everything will be correct again

He seems giga autistic to me. I'm pretty sure that he's borderline mute too.
Slavic mom and an elderly demented father? It's over for him.
Don Jr. and Eric are giant losers, so the male Trumps don't even have a good record.
Though I'm obviously just being envious here. I'd kill for that face and height.