Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think as the incel problem gets more attention/infamy foids will start to see incels as sexy?

M

Male_Intuition

Greycel
We all know foids can't resist a bad boy, especially one is who a project they will have to tame or civilize. As I'm sure anyone posting here knows, almost all mainstream news coverage of incels is entirely negative, presenting incels as violent, "entitled to women's bodies" and so on. Now, I think a lot of foids enjoy joining in on the demonizing but there's always a few who start to develop a thing for the bad boys everyone else hates (or they themselves hate), like school shooters and so on. I could imagine a foid loving the idea of being the foid who helped an incel ascend. I'm thinking about this because I've also noticed a bit of pushback against chad, dating apps, and the overall state of things and how it's supposedly a raw deal for women.

Last edited:
Here is whats gonna happen
You gonna get so much attention you will be hated by everyone you will be put in jail for existing
Meanwhile chad gets to creampie tight pussy

interesting idea tbh. we can already see them taking interest in it as it becomes more popular by calling themselves "femcels" maybe it will become popular enough like dnd or gaming

Well, I've been noticing a lot of hot (conventionally attractive) young women with "non-binary", dress wearing, chubby, short men for the queer clout so I think a lot of women are driven in their desires externally by culture. Who knows? we'll see.

take your meds and go back to psych ward schizo (in video game)
you know it's over for you when even @Sneir has to tell you to take your meds.

jack nicholson nod GIF

I want to say this thread is retarded but I once saw a docu on incels back in the 4chan days
one of them got a smoking girlfriend presumably from the forum

interesting idea tbh. we can already see them taking interest in it as it becomes more popular by calling themselves "femcels" maybe it will become popular enough like dnd or gaming

Incels are demonized af lmao Incel itself is used as an insult like simp or cuck in normie communities (twitch, twitter etc), femcel shit is just some retarded attention seeking for chad from some social awkward foids that didnt make the cut. Incels will never be trendy in any good way

Incels are demonized af lmao Incel itself is used as an insult like simp or cuck in normie communities (twitch, twitter etc), femcel shit is just some retarded attention seeking for chad from some social awkward foids that didnt make the cut. Incels will never be trendy in any good way
according to soyciety, we're as bad as ISIS :feelswhere::feelshehe::dab::soy:

They want incels who exhibit dark triad traits, but the incels who exhibit these traits often exhibit it through a mass killing, so being desired by women afterwards is pointless because the incel is either dead or in jail

same was said about nerds now women try to be nerds

By far the most retarded thread I’ve seen today and it’s only 7 in the morning.

Obviously not OP. We are ugly.

Ugly can never be attractive, so no

Eventually, some attractive dudes will start to identify as incels just bc it's edgy :feelsthink:

[UWSL]I don't think that will ever happen[/UWSL]

We all know foids can't resist a bad boy, especially one is who a project they will have to tame or civilize. As I'm sure anyone posting here knows, almost all mainstream news coverage of incels is entirely negative, presenting incels as violent, "entitled to women's bodies" and so on. Now, I think a lot of foids enjoy joining in on the demonizing but there's always a few who start to develop a thing for the bad boys everyone else hates (or they themselves hate), like school shooters and so on. I could imagine a foid loving the idea of being the foid who helped an incel ascend. I'm thinking about this because I've also noticed a bit of pushback against chad, dating apps, and the overall state of things and how it's supposedly a raw deal for women.
:lul:

Maybe, because more men might will go ER and trigger foids' hybristophilia as the only masculine and violent men will be those who aren't getting any.

Unfortunately no

Incels arent attractive thats the point dumbass

It's biologically impossible. We would have to invent some kind of drug that brainwashes women into finding ugly men attractive.

No. It will be betabuxxing at best.
(If you consider that better than inceldom. Start grinding inkwell :soy::redpill:)