Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why We Need To Cut Down On Incel Hypotheticals

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
Not a single day goes by without some bluepilled cunt making a thread that goes like this:

"Bro what if... what if you could ascend with a Stacy but she [insert negative quirk here]. huh? Would you bro? Would you?"

I will give two reasons why users like this SHOULD BE BANNED NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

The first reason is the obvious one:

THEY ARE INCEL TEAR MOCKING US AND WEAPONIZING OUR ANSWERS.
Think about it, who benefits most from portraying us as a bunch of spastics? Exactly, that subreddit. I don't think this needs to be elaborated further.

But the second reason is more complex:

THEY ARE NOT INCEL TEAR BUT THEY'RE WASTING OUR BRAINPOWER FOR NEFARIOUS PURPOSES.

Does it not make sense to you? I legitimately can tell that I'm becoming more base animal just by skimming through these kind of threads.
"WhAt if Fois wHere 2D buT eVEn mor e hYpergamoU$?" This one is an actual thread.

"What if you met a foid who reciprocates your love, doesn't eat, shit nor piss but she was a total whore who fucked 2,361 men before?"

"What if you got a marriage proposal from a 10/10 dragon girl who will bear you Gigachad sons who live thousands of years but she's dom and has to shit in your mouth whenever you have sex?"

WHAT IF YOU LAID DOWN IN THE FUCKING HIGHWAY BECAUSE A NEW GOD MADE YOU A PROPHET AND ALL YOU HAD TO DO TO GET A HAREM IN HEAVEN WAS DIE? HUH? FELLOW CELS WHAT DO YOU THINK?

It's just shitposting that degrades the site and I don't get why it is allowed. Also, it is delusional and magical thinking. Let's be honest, unless we moneymaxx, gymmaxx, surgerymaxx, statusmaxx, nobody here is going to have consensual unpaid sex with a member of the opposite sex. And if all you have to do is make money for one or two surgeries to solve your inceldom, then I'm sorry but you don't really belong here, at least when you ascend. The point I'm getting at and almost derail, is that firing up our neurons on stupid ass hypotheticals is counterproductive to the forum culture. We thrive on facts, blackpill examples and sometimes even personal stories from other incels. Let's agree to keep it that way.

I didnt read but it looks based. Please someone confirm

"Bro what if... what if you could ascend with a Stacy but she [insert negative quirk here]. huh? Would you bro? Would you?"
Just ignore these fags, they're mostly autistic retards, or teenagers.

Just ignore these fags, they're mostly autistic retards, or teenagers.
Your so low iq in the outcasts not even outcasts like you. So its mega autistically over, if you are in this stage. Only hope is rope

Your so low iq in the outcasts not even outcasts like you. So its mega autistically over, if you are in this stage. Only hope is rope
But that's the thing, these aren't really outcasts. They're not truecels for the most part. It's usually either a normie larping as an incel or someone that's just autistic asf and doesn't understand how annoying this shit is (and this is coming from someone that's on the spectrum). Actual incels want to have a decent conversation, they don't talk much about hypotheticals. I am not against people venting, that's why I just ignore these kinds of threads.

But that's the thing, these aren't really outcasts. They're not truecels for the most part. It's usually either a normie larping as an incel or someone that's just autistic asf and doesn't understand how annoying this shit is (and this is coming from someone that's on the spectrum). Actual incels want to have a decent conversation, they don't talk much about hypotheticals.
Fair point. But just incase if it is a trucel, that's in denial I t is most likely brutally over

Yeah I'm tired of these stupid questions

i’m gonna be the first to say it. Faggot thread. Not based. 2D foid worship is stupid as shit and plagues this website, god forbid someone tell things like they are

i agree on the stacy questions though

What if everyone was mature acting even though they might still be children? What would happen if bros acted like they had some dignity?

Different threads for different cels. We don't all have the same interests and goals. Don't be another person in a cel's life telling them what they should and shouldn't do. Don't like the thread don't read it.

Different threads for different cels. We don't all have the same interests and goals. Don't be another person in a cel's life telling them what they should and shouldn't do. Don't like the thread don't read it.

Finally someone says it.

Every retarded thread like this follows the same format.

You can ascend but-

Insert obvious downside here.

No I'm not chopping off my own arm, reducing my dick size, risking hiv, aids, covid, etc for a wet hole.

No woman on planet earth is worth losing quality of life for. Stop making these retarded simp ass threads.

20201202 192955