Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think aliens exist?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I dont doubt it but I do question it.

Probably. The universe is too wast for use to be it's only inhabitants. Also there are probably multiple universes.

im pretty sure they do, there are probably anime like worlds in other planets too

im pretty sure they do, there are probably anime like worlds in other planets too
I believe there's a universe where everything is anime tbhtbh and those lovely thighs in your sig are real tbhtbht.

I don’t believe in aliens.

I believe there's a universe where everything is anime tbhtbh and those lovely thighs in your sig are real tbhtbht.
Cope, they only want anime Chad.

Yes bro, the universe is way too big for them not to exist.

Yes. There are too many witnesses of alien sightings

Absolutely.You'd have to either be thick heded or religious to not believe so.

space is way too big, that's why no aliens/humans will ever be able to do space travel and meet each other, unless they ride meteorites and live way longer than us/ don't need food/air

I actually like to believe that there are a lot of aliens out there that have a lot in common with us. Kinda like in Dragonball where the saiyans are just like humans.

Of course I do. There’s nearly 4 billion of them on Earth.

Absolutely without a doubt. But with the universe so massive theres a chance we would never encounter them

The age of the universe is about 13 000 000 000. The number of earth like planets in only our galaxy is hundred of billlions. The probobility of existence of intelegent forms of life like ours is infinit.
But we dont see any signs of alien civilisations in universe.
If alien civilsation ever existed it means that for billions years it would have developed itself in all powerfull forse that could modify the universe at its will.
But we see nothing of such sort. We dont see astromomical anomalies we dont see any possible signs of such civilisations.
The situation is known as Fermi ' s Paradox.
There are two possible solutions to the paradox .
1 is that every civilisation exists only for brief period. For some universal reason it colapses when it reaches technological level like ours ( wich means we are doomed and the end of human race almost has come)
2 Explanation is that an ancient civilisation survived and conquered all the universe and
It means that we actualy live in matrix made by them.

Last edited:
Space is fake in my opinion so no probably not

Ye man, i also saw the predator

The age of the universe is about 13 000 000 000. The number of earth like planets in only our galaxy is hundred of billlions. The probobility of existence of intelegent forms of life like ours is infinit.
But we dont see any signs of alien civilisations in universe.
If alien civilsation ever existed it means that for billions years it would have developed itself in all powerfull forse that could modify the universe at its will.
But we see nothing of such sort. We dont see astromomical anomalies we dont see any possible signs of such civilisations.
The situation is known as Fermi ' s Paradox.
There are two possible solutions to the paradox .
1 is that every civilisation exists only for brief period. For some universal reason it colapses when it reaches technological level like ours ( wich means we are doomed and the end of human race almost has come)
2 Explanation is that an ancient civilisation survived and conquered all the universe and
It means that we actualy live in matrix made by them.

There's also something called "Great Filters" that explains the Fermi Paradox.

Yes. But they are probably not how we think they are.

I unironically hope they do exist and invade this gay world tbh.

yes they exist and need to come and destroy this shitty planet now

The universe is ridiculously big and there are planets that have the same living conditions as earth, they are surely out there

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

Yeah. I have an unhealthy obession with aliens and ghosts. I do not think aliens visited us however. I think there are different classes or aliens and different types. Hostile and friendly. The universe is a very big place. I doubt aliens look like things we see in movies. I think they will look nothing humanoid and something your brain cant even think of.

If the universe is actually real and there is trillions upon trillions of planets and this whole thing is not some sort of simulation, the chance that aliens actually exist is likely, so yes for now I will say I believe in them.

Both possibilities are scary. Either there are aliens in which case they could come and kill us, or we are alone in the universe
If the universe is actually real and there is trillions upon trillions of planets and this whole thing is not some sort of simulation, the chance that aliens actually exist is likely, so yes for now I will say I believe in them.
You're not taking into consideration how rare life is even if there are trillions of planets. Life springing up from nothingness is practically a miracle

I think that there is alien life somewhere. But it likely isn't as intelligent as we are. It would take a lot of time and luck for us to find a species as or more intelligent than humankind.

Yes, aliens are out there and if they are smart they would stay far away from this shitheap of a planet.

It’d be cool if they were.

Probably. We just need to hope if they're technologically advanced that they don't think like us. You know for a fact we'd be killing or enslaving the shit out of alien races for their planets and its resources.

I hope so, it seems this will be the only way for me to have some hope

yes and theyre closer than you think

Proxyduckduckgocom

I hope they invade earth soon

Possibly, but there is really no definitive evidence, and we have no idea how abiogenesis actually happened, much less if the circumstances and likelihood were as such that it could happen more than once. Tbh I think a better question would be "do you think aliens could, did, or will exist in the future", as these are a bit more within the favor of their existence. You have to consider that the factors involved in creating life in the first place are unknown, combined with the uncertainty of whether or not life would follow a similar evolutionary path which leads to large brains relative to body size, future planning, and self awareness, these are actually strong arguments against their existence, or at the very least against aliens of the intelligent variety specifically.

It's my suspicion that humans are a fluke of nature, our capacity to actually understand our predicament was an accidental result of evolution selecting for other factors, specifically larger brains facilitating better results when hunting. There is no evolutionary advantage in discerning the future so well that you can use deductive reasoning to realize your own approaching death, that's a very obvious disadvantage(one that most psychologically compensate for, read about Terror Management Theory), and one that we're unlikely to see happen again.

Tbh I hope aliens don't exist, for their own sake. Also since we haven't seen actual evidence of them, we have to operate under the assumption that they don't.