Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think agecucking is whiteknighting?

Do you think agecucking is whiteknighting?

• Yes

Votes: 90 89.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 10.9%

• Total voters
Calling out actual pedos is not whiteknighting, but tbh I don't even care about them anymore either.
I don't get mad about people not supporting sex with actual prepubescent children, as I myself don't support it, but why do you feel the need to "call out" pedos?

I don't get mad about people not supporting sex with actual prepubescent children, as I myself don't support it, but why do you feel the need to "call out" pedos?
I don't, that's what I meant. I don't care about them. They are disgusting, but so are many other things and people.

Ephebophiles are absolutely normal, hebephiles are kind of weird to me, it's a soft form of pedophilia in my eyes if the other member of the relationship is above 16 or so. But once again, I lost any urge to call out and judge basically anyone. What other people do is none of my business. I don't get good boy points for fighting anyone on an Internet forum, so I mostly stopped caring.

Age-cucks are the biggest fucking white knights out there.

They make me so fucking pissed off.

ofc it's whiteknighting

I hate Age-cucks with a passion.
Me too tbh. I can respect people who are just moralists. For example, people who have daughters and consider them too young too have sex with anyone (this is the key word).

But that idea that young teens can get dicked left and right by young Chads and thugs and this is 100% ok but if you, as someone who's older, even make a pass on them, you deserve to be jailed/lynched/whatever, is 1000% feminist and retarded.

You either are old enough for something or not. If you're deemed old enough to drive, you can get your license and drive with anyone, no "only with people your age hurr". It works like this for everything in life, only with sex/relationships it doesn't, because feminist hags were mad at being mogged by younger girls.

Such feminist hags were at least acting out of self-interest, but male feminist age cucks are nothing but pawns of feminism, gynocentric traitors who act against their own self-interest by supporting anti-male laws which can backfire on them at any minute. Those people are vermin and if I had any power here all of them would be permabanned and have all of their posts erased with a multiple password method.

Last edited:
Agecucking is white knighting and it’s also ageism because of discriminating against older men due to their age but being ok with a 16 year old getting it on with another 16 year just because they happen to be the same age but getting mad when a 40 year old does the same thing.

My problem with white knights is that they jump into a conclusion the moment they see an innocent looking teen girl and assume that she is pure and angelic meanwhile she's fucked over 10 dudes over the age of 30 with her consent. I know many such cases of roasties who used to date 25 year old men in ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. JFL at whiteknights also foids are naturally attracted to older matured men. Most teen foids are into men who already finished development and have driving licenses. I saw that in first person when I was 14 years old. The foids in my class would brag how their boyfriends drove them anywhere in the town.

Agecucking is white knighting and it’s also ageism because of discriminating against older men due to their age but being ok with a 16 year old getting it on with another 16 year just because they happen to be the same age but getting mad when a 40 year old does the same thing.
On top of it being whiteknighting and quasi-cuckoldry, it's lookism discrimination as well.

What's the difference between a teen and an adult in the context of penis in vagina other than looks? It's not like you're gonna talk to the girl about your "superior life experience" (implying you even have that as an incel) or whatever during the act. Most people just moan and say simple naughty shit during it.

Also, thanks for the bump. Maybe now that @Master appears to be the one calling the shots here, this poll with overwhelming, clear results will be taken into consideration in some way. I know he decided to put the "don't sexualize minors" rule in place to avoid server/legal issues (I hope this was the reason tbh) but this rule doesn't prevent the good ol' "don't whiteknight" one or the even better "don't be a feminist" one to be put in place as well.

Last edited:
Last thing agecuckolds see when I approach them.