Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think a 5’5 manlet can looksmax his way to normie tier ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Do you think a 5’5 manlet with a 3/10 face can looksmax and become a low tier normie or he is doomed to trueceldoom ?

Last edited:
even with a 10/10 face your life is still shit at 5’5

Nope cause on dating apps they can filter out 6ft chads to get fucked by instead
I would recommend personalitymaxxing but that requires you to say the right shit at the right time which is statistically impossible so idk

even with a 10/10 face your life is still shit at 5’5
No it's not. :feelshehe:

You may have more trouble with the heightpill and all, but you can still be HTN/even a Chadlite if you wear lifts. :feelsjuice:

I think you underestimate what an actual 10/10 face is. :feelsaww:

No it's not. :feelshehe:

You may have more trouble with the heightpill and all, but you can still be HTN/even a Chadlite if you wear lifts. :feelsjuice:

I think you underestimate what an actual 10/10 face is. :feelsaww:
I think you underestimate how bad 5’5 is, that is the avg female height, if it was 5’9 instead you would be speaking truth but 5’5 is pure death tier

It'll still be over for him due to his height.

I think you underestimate how bad 5’5 is, that is the avg female height, if it was 5’9 instead you would be speaking truth but 5’5 is pure death tier
Wear lifts and ascend to 5'7. :feelsjuice:

A 9/10 face can absolutely save you at 5'5, especially if you go to a somewhat shorter area. :feelsaww:

You definitely aren't truecel tier, at the very least. :feelshehe: