Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you talk about blackpill with your family?

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
I tried to tell my mom women choose tall handsome men due to evolutionary purposes. Although she always yell at me when I wany to expose info. I sent her seceral data about that but she ignores.

I tried to show her Wheat Waffles videos BUT she turns violent. What's interesting is that she doesn't miss Johnny Depps trial. She even remember him due to a show he participated when he was a Chad. Is also kinda crazy keeping in mind she is full blown religious but Johnny Depp is a drug addict that has participated in movies that look diabolic at first sight like Sleepy Hollow, Scizorhands or Pirates of The Caribbean. :lul::lul:

My sister although, is more open to debate. However she has never wanted to watch a Wheat Waffles video and she always ends debates in things like: "Well all of us have to overcome loneliness at some point" :feels::feels:.

The word "blackpill" never came out of my mouth in real life.

It never came from my mouth either. But I exposed the data to my mom and sister.
same mother freaked out and threatened to take my computer and internet access away im never telling her shit ever again youngcel problems though

Women won't understand, and men hardly do too. Tried to blackpill one of my manlets friends and he told me i was just insecure about my height JFL. Never again dude, i just drop subtle blackpills here and there when i get triggered.

My parents are full blown boomers, and my mother thinks im handsome lmao. I'm not going to talk about this with them, it's hard enough talking about everyday stuff

My low IQ curry parents would have no idea what I am even talking about.

Women won't understand, and men hardly do too. Tried to blackpill one of my manlets friends and he told me i was just insecure about my height JFL. Never again dude, i just drop subtle blackpills here and there when i get triggered.

My parents are full blown boomers, and my mother thinks im handsome lmao. I'm not going to talk about this with them, it's hard enough talking about everyday stuff
Try to do the same with a manlet co-worker. Dude told I just needed to hit the gym :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::feels::feels:

He's ex-girlfriend was kinda hot. I'll show you PM later.

No cause that would be mad fucking cringe

We live in the matrix

Most people are bots

Nothing can be done

Try to do the same with a manlet co-worker. Dude told I just needed to hit the gym :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::feels::feels:

He's ex-girlfriend was kinda hot. I'll show you PM later.
That's why is better to just not talk about this, unless he/she shows promise and drops blackpills here and there. IRL is a death sentence to talk about this and i'm already low value enough to be considered mysoginistic too

i know my family would be annoying af about it and bring out countless cherry picks and "examples" to disprove the point -

Oh look at Stanley over here! He found a girl...and he's happy!
Even this Asian guy found a white girl!
So and so is getting married next month...
You see?? The problem is YOU :feelswhat::feelswhat:

My mom agrees that looks are the most important factor in attraction and admits that it is very difficult to find a partner at my height but doesn't know the extent of how difficult things are now. Older people cant fully understand how men could struggle now because things were so different when they were young with all of their bootstrap pulling and such.

your mother sounds like an npc. rule one of dealing with npcs is you just leave them alone. let them watch keeping up with the kardashians and netflix

I tried to show her Wheat Waffles videos BUT she turns violent.
Are you crazy? Never reveal your power level to anyone, even your close family. You can hint at black pills here and there, but never outright try to black pill them - it will always backfire, as you experienced violently.

your mother sounds like an npc. rule one of dealing with npcs is you just leave them alone. let them watch keeping up with the kardashians and netflix
She ironically agrees with jewpill. For that reason I expected she'd open to hear about these affairs.

Last edited:
They are far too retarded to be able to understand it.

Yes, and they don't give a fuck, they think I'm crazy.

No. I wouldn’t talk about it with anyone unless i was certain they were blackpilled. I don’t have the time or energy to explain basic concepts to blind retards that aren’t going to listen.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back