Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Do you take pleasure from being hated by foids and normies?

Do you?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
It's a very ambivalent feeling, because sometimes I also feel terrified by thinking how much most people would hate me if I showed 100% of my power level to them, but I often derive a sense of pleasure from being fringe and hated.

Theme of the thread:

Yes, it's lifefuel for me. I enjoy saying outrageous shit in order to piss off Cucktears. Sometimes I lurk their sub reading their rage, it's amusing.

That said, I do think foids need to absolutely lose their rights and be enslaved. They have destroyed my life.

No. I'm not a cuck.

No, but I do take pleasure in hating them right back.

It's even funnier when they can't do anything about it. Just fucking lmao at those cucks and bitches.

I love being hated by any entitled, low iq cucks and whores.

Enjoying being hated, and stomped on by society.
I think what really constitutes being a cuck is submitting to them like incel-on-denial male feminists do.

This is more like pride. Yeah, I'm here, I don't accept that shitty deal, fuck you, and I'm proud of my stance.

Better to be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not.

Tony Montana: [at guests in restaurant] What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, 'That's the bad guy.' So...what that make you? Good? You're not good..You just know how to hide, how to lie.. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie... So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!

Tony Montana: [at guests in restaurant] What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, 'That's the bad guy.' So...what that make you? Good? You're not good..You just know how to hide, how to lie.. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie... So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!
I usually don't like movies but that one was indeed good.
Isn’t Eddie Vedder the vocalist of Pearl Jam?

Grunge was never my thing.
Thatsthejoke1

That phrase was Kurt Cobain's, from Nirvana.

I would rather be accepted as part of mainstream society, and have IncelTears be the ones hated by all.

I would rather be accepted as part of mainstream society, and have IncelTears be the ones hated by all.
Fair enough, but for that to happen (at least in my case) it would have to be a radically different society than the modern western one.

I think it's entertaining to watch how much outrage just going against social norms generates.

I wish that I could make them have a real reason to hate me, to do something so atrocious that all their hatred would be justifiable

haters motivate me in general. Even the ones here. I don't know wtf is wrong with me. It's like I always have to be in conflict with ppl to get anything done in life

Love dropping black/red pills whenever I can and just shit talking the society. Normans get so uncomfortable and they don't know what to say or how to feel. The expressions and confusion in their faces is marvelous. I revel in it sometime.
Doesn't happen often though.

They hate my very existence, this is what keeps me from roping, live just to spite those fools.

Not really, no.

hating them is accepting defeat and acknowledging their praise is being a cuck , why don't we just learn to not acknowledge their existence.

hating them is accepting defeat and acknowledging their praise is being a cuck , why don't we just learn to not acknowledge their existence.
Pretty difficult not to acknowledge the existence of groups that, together, constitute like 80% of the population (normies, cucks and foids).

Pretty difficult not to acknowledge the existence of groups that, together, constitute like 80% of the population (normies, cucks and foids).
I just don't go out at all so it's like meh.

As part of my piratemaxxing implies, yes

Your nicks don't match your votes, @randomloli @NormieKiller

Which option do I pick if I don't care?

I personally think that this whole "ying yang" relationship this site has with IT (posting and reposting each other's post) is kinda dumb and it would be better to simply not acknowledge them at all, BUT I would lie if I didn't admit that I find kinda hilarious that some of those guys actually get angry at dumb shitposting made by depressed virgins at 3 am.

I personally think that this whole "ying yang" relationship this site has with IT (posting and reposting each other's post) is kinda dumb and it would be better to simply not acknowledge them at all, BUT I would lie if I didn't admit that I find kinda hilarious that some of those guys actually get angry at dumb shitposting made by depressed virgins at 3 am.
They can't accept the fact some obscure corner of the internet still has some free speech.

Only if the hatred is based out of fear and uneasiness