Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you support foid sex strikes?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date

Do you like foid sex strikes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
I think it's pathetic that the only power foids have is not being a sex object, but whatever. Ending hookup culture would be such an amazing win for incels, since it'd be the end of Chads monopoly on the sex market. I support sex strikes though, if i'm not having sex, I want everyone to suffer like me.

sounds like an anime move bro :feelshaha:

My sex strike has lasted 19 years

I support feminists going on a sex strike.Nobody wants their fat asses anyway.

Is not like any of them where gonna fuck me anyways

They claim to not be objects yet even the strikes they go on are sexual.

It means less sex for Chad, so yes

Don't care because it's nothing but a LARP and changes nothing. Most foids don't have the time preference to resist chads indefinitely. Holes aren't omnipotent sex camels, they are hedonistic dopamine fiends and you can't undo a lifetime of living like that with some bullshit abstinence blitzkrieg.

Don't care because it's nothing but a LARP and changes nothing. Most foids don't have the time preference to resist chads indefinitely. Holes aren't omnipotent sex camels, they are hedonistic dopamine fiends and you can't undo a lifetime of living like that with some bullshit abstinence blitzkrieg.
Foids can go ages without sex: they´re hiposexual and they can always turn into bi-whores.

No. Withholding sex is sexual assault.

Foids will have sex strikes for incels and normies. They'll never have enough discipline to deny chad

Anyone who does a sex strike isn't worth fucking imho

Oh no, what happened this time?