Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you steal?

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
gonna go lift some snacks from the dollar store today

Don't get caught by CCTV kek

either you ran out of money from buying too much weed or you saving money to buy more weed -_-

either you ran out of money from buying too much weed or you saving money to buy more weed -_-
i only ever bought $10 worth. faggot target rejected me so im still looking for a job to buy weed

i only ever bought $10 worth. faggot target rejected me so im still looking for a job to buy weed
Steal weed instead, problem solved.

i stole nice clothes and resold them, makes good money

Only thing I ever stole in my life was a ruler in elementary school from a school fair mom made me return it and say sorry

Only thing I ever stole in my life was a ruler in elementary school from a school fair mom made me return it and say sorry
i stole candy all the time in 4 and 5th grade. i would go in the bathroom before everyone would leave to lunch and exit when everyone was gone and take it

i stole candy all the time in 4 and 5th grade. i would go in the bathroom before everyone would leave to lunch and exit when everyone was gone and take it
was too high inhib to steal :(

I stole an eraser from staples when I was a toddler

I never stole anything

when I was in the tenth grade a bunch of foreign currency was being passed around for the class to see and I swiped some for myself

In the ninth grade I ran home after taking some kid's $20 bill that he accidentally dropped on the ground and was about to pick up

I took my friend's 1941 penny in middle school and refused to give it back

when I was four or five I was being babysat by some family and I took a significant portion of their kid's toys in my bag before I went home

If I get a chance to take food or money or something else when no one's looking, I do, but I seldom get such opportunities anymore.

Last edited:
I dont, dont feel like going to jail tbh.

You're molding yourself into a black stereotype.

the wealth of the kuffar is halal, so take it.

the wealth of the kuffar is halal, so take it.

Nice ISIS LARP retard.

Also stealing=degenerate, neck yourself.

Nice ISIS LARP retard.

Also stealing=degenerate, neck yourself.
suppose a homeless american citizen is starving and is also a felon and therefore uneligable for foodstamps or employment basically anywhere (a fault of his government)

the aforementioned homeless man takes a bottle of nestle water sold at an exxon mobile.

theres basically a universal fatwa which permisses this, it is even a good deed. stealing is only ok if you steal from the oppressors.

heckity, even communists will agree wtih this^

Living in a western country = giga degenerate but you still do it

Enlighten me how living in a western country equals stealing in regards to degeneracy.

suppose a homeless american citizen is starving and is also a felon and therefore uneligable for foodstamps or employment basically anywhere (a fault of his government)

the aforementioned homeless man takes a bottle of nestle water sold at an exxon mobile.

theres basically a universal fatwa which permisses this, it is even a good deed. stealing is only ok if you steal from the oppressors.

heckity, even communists will agree wtih this^

Thats not what you said retard.
JFL at lying while we can see your previous post.

Enlighten me how living in a western country equals stealing in regards to degeneracy.
You literally pay taxes to allow western women to whore around with better men than you, and receive free birth control. That's not even getting into any of the other tax-funded degenerate shit peddled by Western governments. Degeneracy comes from your pocket. Every tax payer enables degeneracy.

I've stolen shit like candy from stores when I was young, but I don't steal anymore, and never from a person.

You literally pay taxes to allow western women to whore around with better men than you, and receive free birth control. That's not even getting into any of the other tax-funded degenerate shit peddled by Western governments. Degeneracy comes from your pocket. Every tax payer enables degeneracy.

You think most of the taxes go to contraception?
TOPPEST KEK low IQ post by you.

this.

Thats not what you said retard.
JFL at lying while we can see your previous post.
i said the wealth of the kuffar is halal so take it. and then went on to explain it further.

its not as simple as you dont know Islam therefore i can steal. theres a lot more to even my explanetory comment.

I used to because I mixed with the wrong crowd, but that was only in elementary school.

You think most of the taxes go to contraception?
TOPPEST KEK low IQ post by you.
No, you are the one who's low IQ. Society at large wants absolutely nothing to do with you; it considers you subhuman garbage undeserving of even basic human affection. And yet, you pay your own tax money for the benefit of Western society. Instead of taking from the people who shun and abuse you, you give to them. You will die alone and all you'll have to show for it is the money you gave to your government in order to keep degeneracy going. You are a cuckold and a eunuch. Now get back to work, faggot. Taxpayers are less than dirt, but I guess someone's gotta pay for NEETbux.

No, you are the one who's low IQ. Society at large wants absolutely nothing to do with you; it considers you subhuman garbage undeserving of even basic human affection. And yet, you pay your own tax money for the benefit of Western society. Instead of taking from the people who shun and abuse you, you give to them. You will die alone and all you'll have to show for it is the money you gave to your government in order to keep degeneracy going. You are a cuckold and a eunuch. Now get back to work, faggot.

What about roads/government institutions/utilities, fkin mongoloid.
Idont get why ppl think taxes are evil JUST FKIN KEK.

Also who said that Im working, im STEMcelling.

What about roads/government institutions/utilities, fkin mongoloid.
Idont get why ppl think taxes are evil JUST FKIN KEK.
I take from government institutions. I receive health care, but I don't work. Thanks for paying for it. I don't care about the wellbeing of those outside my home's walls.

Also who said that Im working, im STEMcelling.
So you're studying to enter a field in the high tax bracket. Cool, you'll be an even bigger contributor to degeneracy, and my benefits.

I'm too high inhib for that. The fear of getting caught is too big.

I am too low IQ and too high inhib for concealing, stealing, watching out for staff, cameras, other customers.

I used to steal a lot when I was a kid. If I wasn't interested in the item I would sell it. I remember making a killing off yugioh cards

North east American coastline is filled with $500,000+ houses that these rich bastards only live in a few weeks in the summer.

Some of them own $2,000,000 homes that they almost never live in.

The coastline has many areas filled with these houses, and there's more of them vacant than inhabited.

I wish someone would rob them out of spite for being such wasteful faggots with their money.

Same with people building all these $300,000+ homes in shit areas that no one buys (so they sit there empty for years), instead of affordable housing. These retards already played themselves. I love seeing stupid boomers fail at real-estate.

They're so out of touch, they don't realize no one wants to buy a $300,000 condo next to housing projects.

I steal almost everyday and have since I was 9 or 10.

I'm too high inhib for that. The fear of getting caught is too big.
Same. I never steal but it just seems so easy to do. I wish lower my inhibitions and do it.

only did a few times with cheap items for fun, was easy and safe

stealing is degenerate and evil. Thieves deserve to be executed

oh shit I already posted ITT, kek

when i was a kiddo i used to