Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Do You Stay Up For Hours?

• Thread starter ericdraven10101999
  • Start date
ericdraven10101999

ericdraven10101999

It Can’t Rain All The Time
-
Do you brocels want to sleep but can’t for hours until the morning sun is up and then the body just shuts down after the cruel long dull shit night of just racing thoughts and suicidal ideation ?

Today I've only slept 3 hours.

never began for insomniacels

Sleep? What’s that?

I haven't been able to properly sleep for years

i sleep 4 hours a night max its been years since ive slept normally

If you have the money for it, have a few cones of weed and a few beers alternatively and intermittently (meaning 1 cone, then 1 beer, then 1 cone, then 1 beer etc), maintain a reasonable time gap between each cone and beer, and you will CERTAINLY be able to sleep. When you do sleep, you will get high quantity and high quality sleep (smooth, uninterrupted sleep for more than 8 hours).

For me, I just smoke 2 cones and drink 2 beers, and I end up being able to sleep for 10 hours straight during which I have entERtaining dreams.

I live in australia, It costs me $80 pER week for my weekly weed and beer supply. For the same price I could fuck a low-tiER whore for half an hour.

pERsonally, I can afford to pay for both evERy week, but for poorcels who can only afford one or the other, i would suggest choosing beer/weed over fucking a whore.

I’d rather miss out on fucking a low-tier whore (for half an hour once a week) and get great sleep EVERY NIGHT, than to have shit sleep every night just to fuck a low-tiER whore for half an hour once a week.

Psychiatrists, psychologists and GPs will prescribe sleeping pills for insomnia and various other (((medication))) for various other health issues.

But keep in mind that the pharmaceutical industry WANTS the population to be mentally I’ll and physically sick, because sickness/illness creates demand for “government approved” medication, which the pharmaceutical companies supply.

If an industry profits from the population being sick/ill, it’s logical to assume that the industry will have NO intention of actually healing the people who buy the medications, because then it loses customers.

It’s not only the case that Most jewpills are placebos (having no effect at all on the patient, whethER positive or negative), but in many cases the jewpills actually make the patient MORE sick/ill in the long-run (having a negative effect on the patient despite being falsely advertised as having positive effect on the patient).

Id rather use beer and weed to help me sleep than to make pharmaceutical companies richer while consuming jewpills which either have zero effect on me OR negatively affect me by making my health even worse than before (instead of decreasing/eliminating my health problems and making me more physically healthy).

Last edited:
sleeping schedule is completely fucked

I got bad news bro. Exercise daily is really the only thing that's ever worked for me. You gotta basically wear your body out enough. Like go to the gym for an hour a day. And then on top of that you don't eat for like 5 hours before going to sleep. If you go to bed at midnight, that means you're done supper at 6pm or 7pm max.

Can't sleep properly