Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you sometimes wish you got molested by a foid?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★★
On soytok many foids seem to cry and be upset being touched by older men, but if I were in their shoes being touched by an older woman, I don't think I'd care, hell, I'd enjoy it. If I knew my teen years would be miserable and I'd be a sexually starved incel I wouldn't object to an older woman taking advantage of me

No I can't let a woman dominate me. I will break her teeth with an elbow to her chin. I am a man and only I have the power to control them. They cant control me

You should use this as blackmail material to ruin her reputation later in life

On soytok many foids seem to cry and be upset being touched by older men, but if I were in their shoes being touched by an older woman, I don't think I'd care, hell, I'd enjoy it. If I knew my teen years would be miserable and I'd be a sexually starved incel I wouldn't object to an older woman taking advantage of me
fuck yeah

2024 06 29 00 23 25 mary kay letourneau   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

My fantasy since 10 years old

I mean how old is the "older" woman? Most women over 25 looks like a post wall roastie. So if she's like 30 i def wouldn't have wanted a gross roastie touching me.

But i mean, if i was like 15 and she's a hot 20 year old... then yeah that'd be the closest thing I'd ever get to positive female attention

Yes I do.

I wished that some of my teachers molested me tbh

100% all the time i wish a woman was romantically interested in me as a child, probably because i hate myself now and the only time i enjoyed life was when i was a kid i dunno :cryfeels:

Only happens and will happen to chad, sorry dude.