Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you shave?

Shave?

• Total voters
rarely. I walk around like Tarzan because I am too lazy to shave not that it changes my appearance in the slightest. :incel:

Trimming maybe 3 times a year.

I shave my beard but not my balls, I like to have a hairy ass and balls

No shaving for you f-

Wait, no...

I have to before I go outside, so once per month. It grows fast and makes me look like a monkey.

@lonelysince2006 is a Chad walking around with his zero stubble ^^

I shave everything I don't like body hair

I shave the 3 hairs that grow above my lip

I use an electric razor (it doesn't cut). :feelsLSD:

I actually usually use a safety razor for the first pass and a cartridge razor (or similar) for the second. Then a disposable for touching up XDD

So a bit of everything!

I do have a couple of electrics but I'm not super keen on them.

That being said because I shave less often, an electric shaver on its own wouldn't be enough.

if im feeling bluepilled

I actually usually use a safety razor for the first pass and a cartridge razor (or similar) for the second. Then a disposable for touching up XDD

So a bit of everything!

I do have a couple of electrics but I'm not super keen on them.

That being said because I shave less often, an electric shaver on its own wouldn't be enough.
I can't use a safety razor with more than one blade without cutting myself, so I basically just use disposables and that's if I can't use my electric razor for whatever reason.

I usually wait 2-3 days before shaving or else it doesn't shave well (it leaves most of the stubble and doesn't clean-shave). Also, with safety or disposables, it WILL cut if you try doing it without at least a 3-day gap.

I can't use a safety razor with more than one blade without cutting myself, so I basically just use disposables and that's if I can't use my electric razor for whatever reason.

I usually wait 2-3 days before shaving or else it doesn't shave well (it leaves most of the stubble and doesn't clean-shave). Also, with safety or disposables, it WILL cut if you try doing it without at least a 3-day gap.

I dunno maybe a little.

I use a Parker 99R mostly.

I do find that 4 or more blade razors are easier on my skin than 3 or less. Blade gap I guess.

I shave once per week

No shaving 4 ur shit skull bones

Maybe once a month or so with an electric razor. Also shave my head once every 2-4 months.

Yes I shave my face because it gets itchy and if it grows too long I look like a sex offender.

No, my goal is to have huge beard to look homeless
used to be mine as well for a while because I thought if jobcenter doesnt accept my mental illness then maybe I'm gonna present them some visual indicators

only on saturdays during this weather though

i shave so i dont have a soy neck beard, but keep a goatee so i don't look like a hairless fag

I have to shave every other day. I'll start getting some stubble if I don't shave for a day or two. I use a straight razor because I wanted to learn how to use one and I save a ton of money not buying disposable razors.
Recently I didn't shave my face for about 3 weeks and it's such a pain in the ass. First I gotta use a beard trimmer and trim it short as hell. And then I gotta lather my face again and use the straight razor. Hair all over the counter and all in the sink. When I was younger I wanted a beard soooo bad. I thought it would me ascend. Well it didn't and now shaving is a pain in the ass

my face is oddly proportioned to the point where I look odd if I’m totally clean shaven but bad if I have a beard, so I just opt to shave every 2-3 days for good measure, light stubble here me there but never unclean, my priorities are leanmaxxing atm

I once shaved my butole and balls to feel like a pstar

Did it work? XD

Also didn't it feel prickly? Like walking around with a hedgehog between your legs, lol

I never shave. I hobomaxx

Only if it gets so long that it starts collecting my ketchup and mayo

I try to have 1-2mm of stubble to hide my absent jawline

No but I trim my beard to give me a fake Chad jaw/chin.

I just trim my beard now and then