Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you shave?

Shave?

• Total voters
No, the barber does it for me.

I look deathnic with any facial hair.

I used to shave daily but I got a bad scar on my face now and I get a rash whenever I shave so I just gave up and trim my beard instead.

I used to shave daily but I got a bad scar on my face now and I get a rash whenever I shave so I just gave up and trim my beard instead.

Some toners seem to help a lot.

I've been using Carex hand sanitiser spray as aftershave and it works way better than normal aftershave lol

I get way fewer spots, etc.

Possibly I could also get a good antibacterial effect from adding tea tree oil to normal aftershave but I think the high alcohol also has drying and astringent effects.

Then a good moisturiser afterwards.

I don't know if any of that helps but I thought I'd share :)

I've been using Carex hand sanitiser spray as aftershave and it works way better than normal aftershave lol

Possibly I could also get a good antibacterial effect from adding tea tree oil to normal aftershave but I think the high alcohol also has drying and astringent effects.

Bump patrol maximum strength has worked super well for me I've found. I usually get some ingrown hairs after shaving and pat it on my face after shaving. It greatly reduced the number of ingrown hairs I might get 1 or 2 and I reapply it on them and it goes away next day.

I pluck all of my facial hair

I'll look into that, thanks.